Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HP's Idolatry Beyond skintones as Alien and Zombie Defaults

by duderocks Posted 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:45 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2009 at 4:47 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 7:40 AM
I was planning to do this myself, but you've already done it, so HUGS!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 7:53 AM
Kickass! I wanted these for myself but I play zombies and aliens so rarely, I hadn't bothered. Thanks for saving me the effort!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:21 PM
I've been wanting Wraith as a zombie replacement very badly. Thanks so much for doing this!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 3:13 AM
Awesome, thank you so much for doing that! I love HP's regular defaults and am so glad to have alien and zombie ones to match!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 10:20 PM
Thank you so much for making these defaults!

I noticed that on the teen stage, the head still uses the maxis default. It is just me or is any one else experiencing this problem?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 11:28 AM
what skintone? alien or zombie? I tested the teen alien skintone and it works great. Same with the zombie.

try changing the teen's appearance with the mirror. I sometimes experience that with other skintones.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 11:27 AM
Love it.
Thanks to both yourself, and of coarse the marvelous HP. :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minou_master
Thank you so much for making these defaults!

I noticed that on the teen stage, the head still uses the maxis default. It is just me or is any one else experiencing this problem?

I'm having this same problem, but with a toddler.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 1:54 PM
I tested it with all ages and genders and they work fine
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 3:00 AM Last edited by poifectly_poiple : 1st Mar 2008 at 5:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by labeth
I'm having this same problem, but with a toddler.

I, too, am having this problem, only with the alien child face.

EDIT: I redownloaded it, and now it's fine.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 11:43 AM
I'm having a different problem. The skintone shows up fine as far as I've seen, but my aliens' teeth have all gone solid red.
I have some default replacements for the other skintones, but no others for aliens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 11:58 PM
Thank you for this! I don't really need the zombie one, but I play aliens all the time and it was killing me that they didn't match my HP default skins so I had originally made a set like this for myself, but I recently reinstalled my game and forgot to back it up and was dreading having to remake it, so now I don't have to! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 2:21 AM
Darby requested anatomically correct supernatural defaults of HP's Idolatry set, so I am using yours. Thanks for providing!

http://www.modthesims.info/m/showthread.php?p=4264979
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 9:30 PM
Thanks!