Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Better Suits for your Beaches- Default Replacements for Children's Swimsuits

by Phaenoh Posted 24th Sep 2007 at 2:26 AM - Updated 10th Sep 2008 at 12:43 AM by Phaenoh

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:52 PM
Thank you Phaenoh. Cant wait to try them out.

You had eyes to see.
Need help with that rusty tool? x-x
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 10:44 PM
Love it, thanks so much for de-crapifying the maxis stuff!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 10:47 PM
I cant describe to you how pleased I am whenever I see a default replacement from you. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 11:56 AM
Thanks very much, I really like what you've done with these! However, is there any chance that we could get these as simply Custom Clothes, rather than Replacements? I really like these but I don't really like replacing the Defaults. But I really like these! So . . . any possibility?

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 2:58 PM
So much better, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 6:36 PM
Fabulous! Thanks so much for decrapifying the Maxis stuff.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 10:01 PM
Ahhhhh. I love these.

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 4:42 AM
Thank you for making the onesies. I just don't think little girls should wear bikinis.

"Here I go impossible again..."

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Scholar
#10 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 10:13 AM
I actually like the little girl bikinis, but the ones you made are lovely.
#11 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 12:02 AM
Lovely! Thank you for doing this project!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 2:38 PM
Um, could you add a little more of those pictures for girls? And, I don't know if you've noticed, but the girl's back of the swimming suit is split into *example* one side is pink, the other is purple.

Sorry if I confused you, I often do that
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 9:55 PM
You would like to see the back of these swimsuits? Thats why I cropped the pictures to still include the mirror. You can see the backs that way. If you are talking about seams, I did make sure to consider them, they are hardly noticeable with the tye-dye color changes.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 1:35 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Mar 2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
You would like to see the back of these swimsuits? Thats why I cropped the pictures to still include the mirror. You can see the backs that way. If you are talking about seams, I did make sure to consider them, they are hardly noticeable with the tye-dye color changes.

Um..*Thinks I confused you*
Neve mind, I guess. I actually saw wrong before looking into the details. I'm REALLY sorry for waisting your time. Replacments are great. Love 'em.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 11:56 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Mar 2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Another great big thank you for these. At first I was afraid I'd need BV, but I see now they work without it. Fabulous! :D

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 7:29 AM
I always hated picking swimsuits for little girls, but now I won't, thanks for doing this.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:07 AM
Thanks so much for making the girl suits one pieces!

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 8:23 PM
I dunno, I had a two-piece when I was nine. But it was like, hot pink and orange and I loved it because it had a bra top.

Eh, I was nine. I still like these tho, because I don't remember any self-respecting little girl would want to wear shorts with her bikini top. XD

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 4:05 PM
I never could understand the appeal of a two piece, still can't understand it for girls (can understand the appeal to guys, which is why I don't wear them), so my little girl sims do not wear two piece outfits. Now they will be able to wear these adorable swimsuits, something they have never done before. Thanks.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:21 PM
Well I actually think the maxis ones are pretty cute but so are these. Can you upload these as just custom swimsuits by any chance? Thankyou
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 4:44 PM
Please see my tip tutorial on how to make standard custom clothes here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=269217. I have too many default sets out to make two copies of each outfit, sorry.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 8:55 AM
Thank you so much for these and your other default replacements! What a huge improvement. :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:25 PM
You are so awesome ^_^ ty
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th May 2009 at 10:28 PM
Thanks! Now my little kid's swimwear is a lot more..wearable!

<3
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th May 2010 at 6:17 AM
So awesome. You do what maxis should have done to begin with! Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 2