Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tower (Construction) Cranes

by xrax Posted 25th Sep 2007 at 8:36 AM - Updated 26th Sep 2007 at 10:23 AM by xrax

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:55 AM
This is exactly what I was looking for - and I didn't even know it!! I believe the mark of a good object is when you didn't know you needed it until you saw it.
I think that good neighbourhood objects are severely lacking, so I can't wait to see what other ones you come up with.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 10:05 AM
AWESOME!! I can't wait for more!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 10:28 AM
Thank you so much for sharing, you have made Mermaid Island citizens very happy.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 11:03 AM
Ruddy fantastic. I was hoping someone, somewhere would create these. Bring on the rest and THANK YOU!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 1:11 PM
Ooh! Really nice, thank you!

See more my works in Radosims.com.
Me and my "great" english:D
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 1:58 PM Last edited by JLonier : 25th Sep 2007 at 2:31 PM. Reason: is a thanks
Quote: Originally posted by acelsey19861
This is exactly what I was looking for - and I didn't even know it!! I believe the mark of a good object is when you didn't know you needed it until you saw it.
I think that good neighbourhood objects are severely lacking, so I can't wait to see what other ones you come up with.

Thanks so much! This reply by acel19861 says it best! Thank you.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 3:41 PM
Thanks Xrax, :D

Great Job!

Can't wait for the rest!

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 4:25 PM
Very nice. I can't wait to see more. Good neighborhood objects are few and far between. Very realistic too! : )
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 4:41 PM
Thanks for these, i'm suprised maxis never made any of these for the neighborhood.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 4:56 PM
Nice work! I always wanted something like this, please make more, especially new buildings or even a building under construction to go with the crane.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 7:36 PM
Ohh. This Is Perfecto for Downtown.

Scholar
#13 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:44 PM
Beautiful job !! Well done these cranes seems very realistic. Thank you Xrax.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Scholar
#14 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:03 PM
Wow! These are awesome xrax! These will definately come in handy! Thanks so much, keep up the great work! :D
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 11:44 PM
Nice work, I've been wanting one of these for a long time.

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 12:19 AM
Wow that reminds me so much of bellevue O.o

*~ Aurora Starcrystal ~*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 4:08 AM
Thanks everyone! Glad y'all like these. I'm currently working on some half-finished building projects to add to the game. I hope to have one or two uploaded by Friday.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:45 AM
Finally someone did it! Thanks for these excellent objects.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:42 PM
I'm always looking for more neighborhood objects so thanks for this! Makes my city look so much more realistic.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Scholar
#20 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:15 PM
Thank you very much !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 7:57 PM
Thank you soo much for this! Bodes perfectly well for my upcoming newscast. Quick questoin though, where did you get that nice white building in the first picture? I would love to have that in my city! :D.

SBN 2 EYEWITNESS NEWS
SEASON III - JULY 2009
SBN 2 HD Eyewitness News, premieres in July 2009, take part in the premiere and visit www.sbn2.com for more information.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Sim Vlad
Thank you soo much for this! Bodes perfectly well for my upcoming newscast. Quick questoin though, where did you get that nice white building in the first picture? I would love to have that in my city! :D.

I made the white building over a year ago. You can get it here

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 2:31 AM
Your Tower Cranes will look fantastic down town – Thank you

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 3:01 AM
I always looking for crane for my game, great job!!! Thank you very much!
Instructor
#25 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 11:18 AM
Cranes
Absolutely ultra cool! Thanks so very much and keep up the good work! More, puh-leeeze?

* Pickles *
Page 1 of 2