Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter Collection: The Forbidden Forest

by StephSim Posted 25th Sep 2007 at 7:00 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2012 at 10:02 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 1:56 AM
This is amazing!!! I would love to see more! Thanks soo Much! Great Job! Please let me know if you need any help at all. Wonderful thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 3:36 PM
Vampire of Death,

Thanks for the compliments and response. I don't know if you can actually help with the lot creations though! Thanks for the offer. It's a little different than object creations. With lot designs, I sit and stare at a blank lot full of green grass and then I just start building. The ideas develop as I build. Hopefully, they result in collections EVERYONE can enjoy! Be sure to collect the entire set! Take care!

stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:30 PM
Ooh nice, very realistic:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 11:01 PM
Hi DD! I just found pumpkins at Tarox's site to go with this. I'm psyched because I wanted pumpkins from a free site that are not jack o' lanterns and in different sizes. I'm reorganizing my Harry Potter and Victorian London neighborhoods while I wait to hear from the moderators on the Victorian upload. So, I'm downloading little odds and ends and all of Dincer's Victorian stuff!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 7:34 AM
I'm sorry, I might be blind, but I can't find the links to the pages you're talking about. Can you post a link here please (unicorns etc)? Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 2:38 PM Last edited by StephSim : 28th Apr 2012 at 11:18 PM.
Hi Glitchie!

While the link is there, you are not blind. Back in the day, I provided links that were the users name. But, I modified the links so they would be easier to find in the post now. But, I shall post them below as well for your convenience.

The Unicorn Mesh and 2 Dragons
* CLICK HERE for the Unicorn Mesh and the 2 Dragons by Suiryuue
If you open a FREE ACCOUNT at The Sims Resource (or already have a FREE account), log in and click on the following link to obtain Suri's Unicorn Mesh on Page 2. The Dragons can be found on Page 1. All 3 Meshes are ALWAYS FREE downloads once you log in.

* CLICK HERE for the Spiders by !1Horror1!

I haven't much time to spend on-line at the moment, but there are more pumpkins and dragons out there these days if you are willing to do a search for them.

On TSR, you can get Windkeeper's Pumpkins. There are also small and large. The plain face one is there as well.

Another pumpkin option is THIS Sims Medieval conversion from Clutter-a-holics. Scroll down the page until you see the mouse on the pumpkin. There is a pumpkin patch with a garland around it just below the mouse on the pumpkin. The download link is just below that .

And if you register and log-in at Plumbbob Keep, there are more dragons there for sure!

Hope this helps. Take care!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 4:36 AM
Thanks, that was great, but I unable to get the unicorn recolors. I get a message that I don't have access to them. Not sure why, because I'm logged in.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 10:00 PM Last edited by StephSim : 30th Apr 2012 at 1:44 PM.
I get the same message. Geez. So many threads are being deleted and streamlined. People know not what they do. *sigh*

I'll edit my thread. Sorry about the extra objects. Hopefully, you can find a access a few alternatives out there for the unicorns. There are unicorns on TSR and Blackys Sim Zoo (sorry no direct links)!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 1:02 PM
Awesome !
Good job !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 8:54 PM
Thank you and enjoy the lot!

~*~Stephanie~*~