Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"101 Main Street" by boolPropped

by beeps Posted 25th Sep 2007 at 10:37 PM - Updated 25th Aug 2008 at 4:30 AM by boolPropped

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:49 AM
Looks beautiful, can't wait to see it in the game ^__^
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:53 AM
Thank you for sharing boolPropped. The house looks great and I love playing with large families.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 5:32 PM
What a charming lot It's got such a serene feel about it.
Wonderful work. Thankies boolpropped

Retired from Simming
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 8:35 PM
It's a bP lot!!! Finally... :D

Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 11:22 PM
This house is absolutely charming. Perfect place to raise a family. It looks sooo peaceful and calming, perfect choice of color, can't wait to see it in the fall. I had just gotten into the whole placing my families into beach homes but...I will definitely have to put a family in this home. Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#7 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 11:53 PM
Beautiful home. Lovely screenshot!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 12:53 AM
nengi65... Thank you! Any comment on one of my houses means a lot coming from you. Ive always been inspired by your lots.
Daisie... I know, its taken me like -forever- to upload anything. Im such a lazy bum!

Thanks to everyone else who took the time to reply. Im glad to hear the home is being put to good use

Formerly known as boolPropped
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 4:12 AM
I saw this in the picture thread and thought it was beautiful and I'm so glad you've uploaded it, thanks!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 4:47 AM
woot! a new home to put all of my crazy McSkittles!
Alchemist
#11 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 10:29 AM
What a treat! Just what I was still missing.Thank you for this large and lovely house,
Stupid people are stupid
#12 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 12:50 PM
Yes, yes, yes!! Finally a house that will suit my sims needs. I was going to build my own, but this is much easier! Thanks hun.
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 3:39 PM
Love this house! Thank you so much for sharing it.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 9:56 PM
This is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 4:48 PM
Hey, i just wanted to stop by and give my thanks. This house is AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing...I hope to see more from this set!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 7:42 PM
this is perfect for my larger families, its big but not on a huge lot,
thankyou :D!