Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim's Last Garden - The Path to life or death for an elder sim.

by SnowHawke9 Posted 30th Sep 2007 at 10:39 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 6:57 AM by SnowHawke9 : update search mode

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 11:46 AM
What a delightful and extraordinary little house. I wont be downloading (because I dont download lots) but I just couldn't leave without saying that I think you've done a wonderful job with this house. Very creative! well done.
Alchemist
#3 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 12:23 PM
Original and unsual lot! I love the idea behind this creation SnowHawke, the elder sims can choose their life or death path in a beautyful place, with a general crazy touch. Love it, thank you and ciao.
Alchemist
#4 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:40 PM
This is the ultimate (secret) lot! Fantastic, thanks,
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 4:28 AM
I love it,
but it's rather depressing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 5:18 AM
Default Not so depressing--it can be a 2nd chance
Quote: Originally posted by fetusnamedclitus
I love it,
but it's rather depressing!

Not so depressing, it can be a 2nd chance for the sim to have their own original family back. The last elder in the house puts the passed away family sims, pets too, and moves out to this garden house. Resurects them all,including the pets, and one of those 2nd chance sims stay until the last elder sim passed on, then the resurected sims resurect that sim that brought them there. Then they all move out to a nice house to have another life
Or, that sim can just place the tombstone on the altar of the afterlife and wait until that sim passes on and joins them. Leaving the garden very haunted for the next occupant.
The sim I have in there currently enjoys kicking the tombstone she brought with her. She will go there on her own and kick it, her fun meter goes up, cuz she was the complete opposite of that sim in life. They fought all day and night when he was alive. So, I leave him there to watch her kick him. ha!
Other sims can just visit and use the grim reaper to bring back any sim or pet they knew also..got to get to know the sim living there first..Far more fun than depressing I think.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 12:53 AM
Ooh... I like it! It's creative and original, I would definitely download it if I had Family Fun Stuff.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th May 2008 at 8:21 AM
I accidentally stumbled over your house and I thought Ive seen every possible type/theme ... until now. I absolutely love your house - its quirky and seriously fabulous. Sometimes we get too serious about building but this is a breath of fresh air. Thanks heaps I'm using it straight away.