Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victoria Set

by uroboros07 Posted 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:55 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2008 at 2:46 PM by uroboros07

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:08 PM
These are beautiful! I love the colors and you have done such a nice job of matching the pattern to the mesh.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 2:17 AM
Thank you! I love the color and they have such a rich look to them. I can't wait to fire up the game and start putting them in.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 4:28 AM
This looks great, thanks for sharing!

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 12:10 PM
Oooh! Pretty!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 1:47 PM
These are so beautiful! It is so hard to find "old" furniture... Hope you'll keep up with this
Forum Resident
#7 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 5:23 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 3:40 AM
I really like all your recolors!

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 5:14 PM
I love the look of this set. It has a romantic style to it. Very pretty.
Thanks for sharing this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 7:47 PM
The screen isn't from the basic sims game, is it?
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 5:41 AM
I really love this! The pattern and colors. Very well done. Bravo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 12:03 AM
Oh WOW, this is super, could you make tables too? If not, no worries, I just love this color. and that it is 5 pieces. Thanks again.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 2:52 AM
Awesome. Thank you.