Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ººUPDATEDºº Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Hagrid's Hut FURNISHED

by lauralaima Posted 3rd Oct 2007 at 8:19 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 1:08 PM by lauralaima : links fixed

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 4:21 PM
Wow! This is really cool!

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 5:09 PM
awsome very much like the real one!!! can you make the minisitry of magic next?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 5:14 PM
haha I love it! Great addition as usual!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 5:35 PM
Really cool

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 2:52 AM
thats cool but can you make a residential one for people who don't want to play with university.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:03 PM
jammy.dodger, I'm going to make another sc4 terrain when I finish this one (made specially for Hogwarts) and there I'll build Diagon Alley, which you could use as a Bussiness hood.I think I'll try to make the ministry but I'm not sure. VictorVanDort, you can convert this lot to a residential one, I think, by typing in the cheatbox: changeLotZoning residential.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 5:00 PM
if you could make the ministry it would be awsome
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:35 PM
jammy dodger I've got some good news for you... StephSim is going to create the ministry of magic ARE YOU GOING TO GO TO THE COMPETENCE???lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 11:25 PM
You seem like a very nice person, and this house looks absolutely magnificent, but I really must tell you that it is extremely difficult and confusing to find the custom content objects that you have listed. It has taken me over a half an hour now, and I still do not have all of the objects, and for nearly every site there was confusion. I do think that this house looks amazing, however, you have not organized yourself well enough to help other downloaders.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 10:08 AM
I'm so sorry that this is so difficult for you. I had to use a lot of custom content so this house looked alright, maybe that's why it took you so long to find the cc. In addition, 2 of the sites listed have moved. I'll fix the links right now, and really, I did my best to organise it knowing that there is a number of cc.
Anyway, thanks for telling me
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th May 2008 at 9:31 AM
Quote:
- Some items from Stylist sims at http://www.stylistsims.net/

* end table - living room set 02

For some odd reason I cannot find living room set 2, I see 1 and 3 but no 2.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th May 2008 at 10:20 PM
that's very weird... but I can help you: download livingroom 5 (the red one): the end tables are supposed to be the same one. I'll send you the file if this doesn't work
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th May 2008 at 8:48 AM
Thanks. I will give that a try and let you know!
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 10:28 PM
I love this house!! Great job =)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 1:58 PM
i can't find the classic candle stand
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 2:41 PM
sorry but i also can't find the medditerrainean set or the objects on stylist sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 10:23 PM
just do what I wrote above: for the mediterranean set click on the link that I provided and then click on möbel. Scroll down until you find that set. For the objects in stylist sims, follow the link, then click in objects and locate the sets where the objects are (I listed the sets next to the objects above also. For the classic canddle stand click on the link, then go to lighting. It's there.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM
thanks found it.
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th May 2010 at 8:02 AM
Firstly I love your work and I'm sorry to be a pain but I can’t find any of the stuff from AVENIDA SIMS and I have looked and I can't download any livingroom stuff from Stylist sims because when I click downloade it sends me to this site (http://domain.freenet.de/?pid=650207) Once againg 'm sorry to bother you but please help
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 11:07 PM
Where did you get the giant egg??
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 12:57 AM Last edited by CoolSims2World : 20th Jul 2011 at 1:10 AM. Reason: Have more problems.
Ahh...I can't find living room 2 and living room 5 is no longer availible.
I also cannot download the dining room 2, as it says, "Oops! The page you are looking for could not be found."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrionyW
Where did you get the giant egg??

comes with glamour life!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CoolSims2World
Ahh...I can't find living room 2 and living room 5 is no longer availible.
I also cannot download the dining room 2, as it says, "Oops! The page you are looking for could not be found."

oh sorry but I really don't know whats happening with Stylist Sims... maybe they renamed their sets...
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 6:29 AM
err..... I really like what you did but really.... there are some items that I dont know how to find @@ Can you please help me???@@
1) The saucepan...
2) Classic candle stand ...
3) mediterranean set
4) Fireplaces flames ....
5) Passing dining table...
6,7,8) bowl, endtable, cookies.... from stylistsims @@
Page 1 of 2