Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tea House Ruins

by V1ND1CARE Posted 5th Oct 2007 at 1:57 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:15 PM by V1ND1CARE

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 5:58 AM
I love all your lots, they are always unique!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 6:29 AM
Wonderful! I was just responding to a post tonight about my neglectfulness in making a secret lot for my new vacation hoods. This will work perfectly for a Far East secret lot! It's also a beautiful community lot just as it is too. Thank you for sharing.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Alchemist
#4 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 7:24 AM
Lovely and melancholic, with a sad atmosphere. Thank you,
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 7:51 AM
Beautiful, and just a little creepy.

If it doesn't already have a lovely ghost haunting it, it needs one.

I am simply a mass hallucination that a majority of the population chooses to believe in.
Alchemist
#6 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 11:33 AM
I love your imagination! You can see a possibility where anyone can. Who else can build "ruined" lots which we all want in game as "ruined" as they are?
In addition, it shows a different approach in building Sims2 lots, thinking more to the project itself than to the conventional list of things and features that a lot should include, to be worth for playing. I totally second your vision.
Thank you! Kiss and ciao.

and the semi destroyed roof is brillant.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 6:15 PM Last edited by oph3lia : 5th Oct 2007 at 6:16 PM. Reason: I can't spell
It's lovely, in a ruined way and its not on a massive lot either. Thanks a lot :D
Forum Resident
#8 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 6:24 PM
The perfect atmosphere of a lost lot! You did a perfect job within the possibilities of the game! Thanks.
hexameter
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 7:00 PM
Very nice work, thanks
Forum Resident
#10 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 7:05 PM
Beautiful and haunting. Is the tea included?

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 11:44 PM
Can I re-upload it as in it was in the past,when it was a pagoda?

The Tipton Hotel,Is Coming Soon To MTS2,6 Floors
G/L:Ground Floor,Lobby
3-6:Suites & Rooms
M:Mezzanine,Karaoke Bar & Theatre.
Instructor
#12 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:37 PM
I have to say that I'm a huge fan of your recent lots. They're sooo detailed. Thanks so much!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 3:19 AM
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 8:46 PM
This is so beautiful. I also love how you give most of your works a background and so much detail. Thank you! This is going to be a wonderful addition to my game.

~Crystal-lee
"Feed the body food and drink and it will survive today - feed the soul art and music and it will live forever"
Instructor
#15 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 1:11 PM
This lot is just amazing! Maybe it wouldn't be so great if it weren't ruined.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 3:03 PM
I'm still amazed by your creativity I adore your imagination and your possibility to transfer it into this kind of lots, actually I never see something what looks like your work.Thank you for the time and for sharing them, it's much appreciated.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:38 PM
your tea house is gorgeous in its ruined state...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 10:00 PM
This is an awesome download. Best of all the ruined wall custom content works well on your other ruins, minimizing the amount of custom wallpaper I need.