Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Kitty's Ponytail | 10 Colors

by dare2DV8 Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 8:21 AM - Updated 28th Aug 2011 at 7:36 AM by dare2DV8

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:58 AM
These are great! I wasn't a great fan of this mesh until I saw your new textures.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:32 AM
I agree. These are amazing.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:00 AM
YAAY! I really wanted recolours of this mesh.. but I couldn't be bothered to do it lol. And these are really good recolours too! Thank yew!

Edit: but wait, isn't the mesh by pinksuki? Or is that the same person, lol?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:12 AM
lovely. very nice color choice!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:37 PM
I love this mesh, and your recolors are just lovely. Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:23 PM
I absolutely love the ponytail mesh, and I'm so glad you made nice recolours for it! Thanks for these.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:49 PM
Thanks for the nice comments everyone, I'm glad you all like them!

Oh and Pixelen - pinksuki and modkitty are indeed one and the same.

Leia.

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 6:26 AM
I always wanted something like this. Thanks.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:00 PM
there seems to be a problem with the two last files (blonde+silver and brown+black). the red-file works fine.

otherwise, goood job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
there seems to be a problem with the two last files (blonde+silver and brown+black). the red-file works fine.

otherwise, goood job!

Sorry, but I don't have much to go on . . . what sort of problem exactly? I've checked them in my own game and everything seems fine. In case you missed a color in one of the bins they are divided like this:

Black bin | Black
Brown bin | Dark Brown, Med Brown
Blonde bin | Dark Blonde, Med Blonde, Light Blonde
Red bin | Dark Red, Med Red, Light Red
Custom bin | Silver

If it was a problem with the zip file (like it was broken and the files couldn't be extracted) then that would have to do with the MTS2 servers and you just need to redownload the files.

I hope that helps! If the problem was something else, let me know and I'll do my best to remedy it.

Leia

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Mad Poster
#12 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:30 AM
Your recolors really make this mesh stand out and your models are beautiful!! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 6:05 PM
Really nice, Luv it!

“In bad times, I'll be on your side for even more...that's what friends are for.”
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 9:33 AM
I have very high standards for the hair I download, and these are so nice Thanks for the effort.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 11:42 PM
Great work! This will be perfect for my self sim coz I constantly have my own hair back-combed like this

~Jo

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 4:05 PM
I HATED the mesh when I saw it. But your retexture(I put that right, right?) is AMAZING! Thanks for uploading them here! This retexture is obviously popular - I've been looking for it ever since I saw it somewhere(can't remember where)...

~Gracie

:P