Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gridlocked!!!-a neighborhood thats completely flat and repetitive

by daz_far Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 10:55 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2008 at 1:35 PM by daz_far : made a mistake

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 2:07 PM
That hood is realy funny. I think it would be great for my new secret projects
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 2:33 PM
This will great for downtown, where I have a lot of buildings.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 9:37 PM
I know I'll be able to use this! Good idea for a hood. Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#5 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:15 PM
So simple, yet so needed! I like the "organization" of this neighborhood, and it will be easy to see all my lots without the cover of hills, bridges, etc.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 5:30 PM
The traffic must be really bad lol. Great neighbourhood.

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kramnaols
The traffic must be really bad lol. Great neighbourhood.

i cant imagine, estimated time to other side....25mins!!!!!!!!

Printed Notice:
NOTICE: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice isn't actually worth noticing
Red Sign:
SIGN NOT IN USE
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:57 PM
i love this hood great idea thx im gonna use it for my Ruinsd of sim city in the futre project
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:17 PM
Hey, do I have to have SC4 to get this downloaded. I really need to know. I love it when it flat land without the mountain or hills? I already downloaded and thanks! But I do need to know if we still need SC4. That the only things I don't have yet? Thanks again. (Smile)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:38 PM
Yes! This is perfect for a downtown! I can just picture it! Ahh! so excited to build skyscrapers, and townhouses! I'll make it cute like London too!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 10:08 PM
Thanks so much! no more wasted space like in all the other neighborhoods
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 10:57 PM Last edited by daz_far : 11th Oct 2007 at 10:58 PM. Reason: bad post
wouldn't want to be lost here though, it may go on forever

Printed Notice:
NOTICE: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice isn't actually worth noticing
Red Sign:
SIGN NOT IN USE
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 7:24 PM
This is awesome! Now I can recreate those downtown apartment blocks from my SC4 game. Thank you for sharing!
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 3:08 AM
Ooooh, I like it! It appeals to the "neat & orderly" part of my brain. Can't wait to try it... Thank you!

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 2:59 AM
there was an error when I opened the file
anyway, good idea XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Niemand-x
there was an error when I opened the file
anyway, good idea XD

Try Redownloading, it sounds like an incomplete download. Remember to check and match up the MD5 sum with the one displayed on this page. Use a program like WinMD5Sum (a quick google search will find it) to compare the checksums you get, and the ones I have displayed up top.

Printed Notice:
Red Sign:
SIGN NOT IN USE
Instructor
#17 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 4:43 AM
I heart this lot.
Banned
#18 Old 16th May 2012 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Swhitcher41968
Hey, do I have to have SC4 to get this downloaded. I really need to know. I love it when it flat land without the mountain or hills? I already downloaded and thanks! But I do need to know if we still need SC4. That the only things I don't have yet? Thanks again. (Smile)

5 years later almost, but no you don't.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 8:43 AM
I wish to post a Sims 2 Map request, please!

No lakes, no rivers, no mountains, just flat & level plain field, the roads start from the center of the four corners of the map and meet in the center of the map itself, and since I like using every size lot at my disposal, some more than others, I'd like there to be just one square-shaped ring of road surrounding the epicenter of the map and it has to be the size of the biggest-lot-in-the-game multiplied by 2 on each side at least. I also would like it to come only in Lush and Desert terrain, since I alone only use those two terrains in-game.
Also, no trees and no extras placed on the map either, no beach in either direction, and no water, I plan on putting swimming pools on the lots myself!
If you have any questions about my Sims 2 map, either call me @ 615-693-2402 or email me at michael.custompc@gmail.com, in case you need more visual description for my map, and when you have finished I'd like you to email me my map before you make custom-changes for those that may want more put into this map that I will not like!

My Sincere Thanks,
Peter "Michael" Simkins
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 4:21 PM
I downloaded this quite awhile ago and just wanted to finally say thanks.