Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bali Bungalows

by Black0rchid Posted 9th Oct 2007 at 1:12 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 7:58 PM by Black0rchid

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:04 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Oct 2007 at 3:16 AM. Reason: converted to a 'thanks' post
Your vacation lots are gorgeous! I just got this expansion pack and didn't know where to start in building my own, so thanks for these.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:06 PM
Great work as usual! You really do have a knack for hotel building Kudos!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:30 PM
Another wonderful job. Thankyou
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:33 PM
It's so WAAW
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:44 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Oct 2007 at 3:16 AM. Reason: converted to a 'thanks' post
hey i love your hotels they are so great
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 8:26 PM
Great job! It's gorgeous! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 8:18 AM
this is stunning :O

thanks

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 1:29 AM
I'm not going to download this lot cause there is way too much custom content in it. (I only download lots without custom content)

But I just wanted to express to you how beautifully well done this is...I find it extraordinary.

I'm going to thank you anyway, cause you deserve at least that. Fantastic job.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 1:01 AM
Simply amazing! Your works are awesome, but the way you present them is enviable! Excellent slicing, dicing and compositing in your pictures. That takes a lot of time and effort, maybe as much as to create the lots. I really respect that! Keep this up and thanx for the share ;-)

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 4:55 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:32 AM
I downloaded this lot a week ago and haven't installed it until now. So i just placed it in my neighborhood and went in to check it out. Oh my God! Its even more beautiful than i expected! I didn't read your warnings for the coloums recolors which is why they turn up transparent. Thankfully the lot is open atm and i didn't save, so after i install the customs everything should be perfect. Just came in here to say thank you again, this is by far the best resort i've ever seen, so luxurious and natureful. Simply stunning. I hope your building run doesn't stop anytime soon

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:40 AM
Looks great =]

Find more of my downloads and other great downloads at LimmerferSims2
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 11:30 AM
ok its beautiful but there are some things that pissed me off when i went for vacation with my sims - rocks dont work, theyre blue, waiter cant take dishes from the room, theres no access to shower in one of the bungalows, and my neighbours keep standing in front of door whole night yelling that they want something...weird
i like it anyway, nice job
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:59 PM Last edited by Black0rchid : 14th Sep 2008 at 6:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by wckaczka
ok its beautiful but there are some things that pissed me off when i went for vacation with my sims - rocks dont work, theyre blue, waiter cant take dishes from the room, theres no access to shower in one of the bungalows, and my neighbours keep standing in front of door whole night yelling that they want something...weird
i like it anyway, nice job

Rocks : download the master here
Weiter: i tested the lot and weiters take dishes from rooms normally, every times i go there to vacation (maybe hacks problem in your downloads?)
shower: enter in the lot from the neightborhood and move that shower, sorry, a little oversight, I work days on this lot, forgive me : )
Customers yelling: yes, they yell cause you have swimming pool and they can't enter or other reason, also in maxis hotel one time some neightbours yelled because i had a turkey on my table and they couldn't eat it : )
Wiki Wizard
#16 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 6:10 PM
This is a truly fab lot, infact it is my favourite hotel and building i have ever found on mts2, well done:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 9:00 AM Last edited by Mortimer 2 : 20th Jun 2010 at 7:30 AM.
Nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th May 2012 at 4:08 PM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 2:20 PM
I just love this lot but my rocks are flashing blue and the link for the rock master file doesn't work anymore... Can i find it somewhere else ? Thanks for sharing anyway.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 2:24 AM
I just downloaded this lot and incase anyone needs the rock master mesh, it can be found here: http://sims2graveyard.com/index.php...ngi65?start=180

aka Dominie aka Kim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 11:42 PM
Thank You