Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes

by lauralaima Posted 13th Oct 2007 at 3:41 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 1:22 PM by lauralaima

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 5:00 PM
Wow! What a wonderful creation! Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 7:22 PM
Fantastic!

~Kristine~
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:55 AM
Hi Laura!

Thanks for commenting on my creations! One good turn deserves another. :D

Since we are both creating Harry Potter lots (which were uploaded around the same time)...I always wait for your next creation to come out! This one (your Honeydukes) is my favorite. I love the courtyard appeal and the medieval feel of it all!

What is so cool is that our designs are TOTALLY different. I am combining many of my masterpieces and shops into neat little lots and you are creating works of art on a larger scale. It gives everyone variety and choice.

Just finished Spinner's End! The Ministry of Magic is next. This will be a while in coming though. It's going to be tricky! I am trying to finish so my son and I can play in the neighborhood together!

Take care and thanks for sharing your time and talent with the Sim world.

stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:32 PM
wow you've got a son??? I'm only 18!!!
Well I agree with you when you say our styles are so different from each other but I think that's good for both of us and the rest of the people who's interested in our creations, some variety is always welcome!!!

Take care with the Ministry of Magic... it bites!!! I'll be looking forward to seeing it!!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 4:46 PM
great building, thanks.

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:46 PM
In gratitude to people who make similar posts - and the creator of these beautiful lots:

Avenida Sims - Wall light 006 plus recolors 1 and 4. Here: http://web.archive.org/web/20130204...2lighting3.html