Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NaNoWriMo shirt!

by starfleetcadet Posted 15th Oct 2007 at 11:06 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:52 PM
Yay NaNo!

Great shirts :D

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:20 PM
How cool! Are you Nano-ing? I'm "starrling" there (yeah, I know, real original). Thanks for the shirt. I must put it on my self-sim immediately. :D

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 8:47 PM
Wow, this is an awesome shirt! Go NaNoWriMo! Idk if I'll be participating this year (I've got a bunch of stuff that's supposed to happen in November),but my Sim-Self'll be wearing this anyway. :D
Thanks so much for uploading!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 10:13 PM
Yes, go NaNo! Maybe with this motivational shirt, my self-sim will help me achieve greatness this year!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 10:41 PM
What a great idea!!!!! Thanks so much this is fantastic!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 12:51 AM
NaNoWriMo!

I've never participated, because I've been in school, and November is kinda inmportant to finish projects/ study for finals. Once I'm out of school, or have a lighter courseload, I'll try.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 3:29 AM
Nano!! YAY!!! That's the best thing ever.

Nearly November D:
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 3:37 AM
Yay for Nano!! This is my.. 5th year, I think, and I'm addicted.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 4:54 AM
Downloading, thank you!

Will you be making a teen version?

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 1:39 PM
Omg, YES! XD
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 2:50 PM
yay! Nano! My husband is an ML and has been doing this for several years! I myself has participated a few times, and am definately doing it this year. I'm going to a writing retreat early November, and will also be at a midnight write-in Halloween, if only for awhile due to early morning math test the next day!
I love this. Can't wait to slap it on my self-sim and make some icons.

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LongTallSally
Will you be making a teen version?

I don't want to say yes for sure, but I'll definitely keep it in mind! I was thinking about doing some recolors so maybe I'll do a teen version too. Glad you like!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 4:27 PM
I sent a link for your shirt to the NaNo team, since I noticed they're showing a Second Life shirt on one of the webpages. :D

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 8:38 PM
This is so great, thanks! I'm going to make a sim of me just so she can wear this shirt.

BTW, if anyone cares, my NaNo username is FairytaleHero (very original). This is my second year doing NaNo. :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 11:14 PM
This is awesome! I love doing NaNoWriMo, and now my Sim can too!