Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Sparkle" Formal Dress in Green & Blue for "Momma Lisa"

by ONEBLONDMOMMA Posted 15th Oct 2007 at 11:57 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2007 at 11:52 PM by ONEBLONDMOMMA

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 5:01 PM
Hei!
Unfortunately I do not use special body shapes in my game, but I have a question - Did you use any special technique for the sparkling?
I was wondering if it is possible to create extra layers of a same dress only with the objective to create glittering.
There are clothing in game that have a modification in the Material Definition (TXMT) to cause shine in some details (belts, boots, etc).
There are also meshes based on alpha layers (based on the hula dress I suppose).
I was wondering if combining both availability and create an alpha dress with two or more layers completely transparent so that it is just a veil over a base dress.
Then spot those transparent layers full with small black dots (pois).
It could then increase reflectivity and add an envcube (reflectionkitchen or waterreflection). Black points would become silver and would shine at the body movements causing a real shine and glitter.
Anyone tried?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 11:28 AM
really adorable dresses for the bigger ladies... thanks, momma!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 11:32 PM
I have a lovely southern belle big gal who this fits so well. Thanks so much for all the time you spend on these big ladies!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 9:30 PM
I love your creations, but you know it! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:31 PM
I love these. The colors are stunning. Thanks for sharing.

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.