Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aishwarya Rai

by vindicatedmess Posted 20th Oct 2007 at 4:18 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2009 at 7:01 AM by vindicatedmess

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 3:21 PM
Ooh, so very beautiful.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 4:27 PM
One of the most beautiful actresses ever. I think your sim is very beautiful. You got the mouth absolutely right. I think in real life her face shape is somewhat softer and more rounded, and the forehead is not as high as your sim version. A very lovely sim nonetheless. I love Bollywood.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 8:24 PM
For all her impressive beauty, hers is not easy to replicate for the Sims. I think you did a more impressive job than anyone else that I've seen attempt it. You really did get her mouth exactly right and her eyes are beautifully captured. Agree that her face here a little less round than her face in real life, but there ARE limitations when using Sim facial sculpting tools. I think you did an AMAZING job! I'll be happy to see her in my game.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 2:07 AM
Oh fabulous! i love Aishwarya Rai. I think Indian women are the most beautiful. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:32 PM
She looks beutiful, please can you do Shahrukh Khan also, please please...!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chavi68
She looks beutiful, please can you do Shahrukh Khan also, please please...!!

yeah... could you please do SRK also!????
I`m his die-hard fan... it would be veeeerryy nice of you..if you could do him also....pleassse... thanks... anyways... ur Aish-Sim is really pretty!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 10:14 PM
I just love her! I loved her in "bride & prejudice"
She's such a beautiful indian woman. A lot of indian
movies I see have so-so indian women.

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009