Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M Clothing Booth BV Interactions Fix (Updated 2008/08/31) Rolled into AL fix collection

by Lord Darcy Posted 26th Oct 2007 at 3:42 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2011 at 8:13 AM by Lord Darcy : AL Compatibility

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 3:51 PM
Thanks, it bugged me that those changing booths didn't have the options
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 9:20 PM
Thank you so much for making this! I kept clicking on the H&M Booths and no options would appear. I thought I was doing something wrong. (So big Thanks again.)

The odd thing is, I put both the H&M booths and the H&M clothing racks on a vacation neighborhood lot, and my Sims did not have the option to buy anything, just Try On. Is there somthing wrong with the H&M racks too? Or is it just me that has this glitch?

Just wondering. Thanks again! *Downloads*

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 1:31 AM
Another one of those cases of, "why didn't Maxis think of this?"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 3:47 PM
so do we put it in the downloads folder?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 6akalaka1
so do we put it in the downloads folder?

Yes, you can safely put it in the download folder. Unlike Teen computer fix, this fix doesn't contain Object Data entry, so it won't generate asterisk in thumbnail pic.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 12:56 AM
Is there any chance you could have a look at updating the University lockers as well? I noticed the other day while playing that the options are missing from them too.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Is there any chance you could have a look at updating the University lockers as well? I noticed the other day while playing that the options are missing from them too.

Uni didn't add any new clothing booth. If you mean Uni dresser, Sims can't use dressers in the community lot, unless they are on their owned business. It's normal game behaviour.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorrowful Mouse
The odd thing is, I put both the H&M booths and the H&M clothing racks on a vacation neighborhood lot, and my Sims did not have the option to buy anything, just Try On. Is there somthing wrong with the H&M racks too? Or is it just me that has this glitch?

I know it's 5 month old question, but only recently did I encounter this problem myself. Did you happen to place H&M clothing racks in hotel lots? I didn't know that Sims can't buy clothes in hotel lots, H&M clothing rack or not. Sims can buy clothes in Vacation community lots, and they can buy other goods like jewelry or souvenir in hotels too. It makes no sense not to be able to buy clothes in hotels, when hotel lots are perfectly capable of spawning cashier NPCs.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 2:36 PM
2008-06-25: Updated to v1.0a. Woohoo interactions are enabled for Teens, in case you're using other mods that enable Teen Woohoo.
This fix alone does NOT enable Teen Woohoo in H&M clothing booth!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PearDrops
Thanks, it bugged me that those changing booths didn't have the options

Lol! You said word for word what I would have said!

Thanks a lot LD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:52 PM Last edited by Lord Darcy : 15th Jan 2011 at 7:12 AM.
2008-08-31: This fix was rolled into Stuff Pack Objects Fix Collection for Apartment Life. If you have either AL or M&G, remove this fix and get the new fix collection.

#13 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 8:59 PM
Will it cause any problems if we don`t? I have Apartment Life, but don`t have it installed yet. If I install this, will it cause problems when I install AL or the AL version of this mod?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Will it cause any problems if we don`t? I have Apartment Life, but don`t have it installed yet. If I install this, will it cause problems when I install AL or the AL version of this mod?

This fix will not cause any problem in AL even if you leave it in your DL folder, but it will cease to work in AL, M&G or the newest version of Store Edition. EAxian fix included in Overrides.package will supersede this fix in your DL folder.

AL finally "updated" BV clothing booth to extend this BV feature, but as usual EAxis did a half-assed job on it, excluding Teen and Elder age group.

There is no "AL version" of this mod, because it is now part of my SP Objects Fix Collection for AL.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 6:05 PM
Thank you ! :)