Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry Patch Collection- Girls' Everyday Outfits Part 4

by Purplepaws Posted 30th Oct 2007 at 9:19 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2008 at 2:39 AM by Purplepaws

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:39 PM
Amazing, thank you :D:D

;
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 12:19 AM
Hi
First it is some really lovely outfits and that goes for all the other outfits that you have make as well

Now to my problem, the pink cotton dress isn't showing up in my game and i have tried pretty much everything to make it work but it doesn't. I have all the meshes that is required for this download and i have re-downloaded it as well. I also have all the Sims 2 games, so that shouldn't be the problem either
But even after doing all that, it still isn't showing up in my game, so i really hope that you can help me with finding the problem.

The laptop i'm using is pretty new, got it in the end of december last year and i can't remember if i had the same problem on the laptop i used before this one :/
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dansemissen
Hi
First it is some really lovely outfits and that goes for all the other outfits that you have make as well

Now to my problem, the pink cotton dress isn't showing up in my game and i have tried pretty much everything to make it work but it doesn't. I have all the meshes that is required for this download and i have re-downloaded it as well. I also have all the Sims 2 games, so that shouldn't be the problem either
But even after doing all that, it still isn't showing up in my game, so i really hope that you can help me with finding the problem.

The laptop i'm using is pretty new, got it in the end of december last year and i can't remember if i had the same problem on the laptop i used before this one :/

Sorry, I no longer offer support for my TS2 downloads, as I haven't played in over two years.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
Sorry, I no longer offer support for my TS2 downloads, as I haven't played in over two years.

Thats okay