Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry Patch Collection- Toddler Boys' Pajamas

by Purplepaws Posted 31st Oct 2007 at 12:07 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2008 at 2:40 AM by Purplepaws

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 4:31 PM
I've said it many times before, but I'll say it again. Thank you so much for your awesome toddler clothes!! :D

You are making me look forward to playing The Sims 2 again when I get my laptop for Christmas. (my desktop computer is acting up and crashes every time I try to play, but when Christmas rolls around and I get my new computer, these pjs will get a lot of use ) THANKS!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 4:33 PM
OH, and I have a question...where'd you get the hair of the blond toddler in the second picture horizontal from the leftmost one? (the combed hair the boy with the cute blue pajama pants and the white shirt has) I've always wanted that style for my toddlers, but I can't find it for download anywhere...

Thanks.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 12:50 AM
That's by Melodie9. She has some wonderful Maxis hair conversions for kids and toddlers.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 8:49 PM
Thank you!

I thought I had looked through all of her uploads. I guess not.

Thanks again.

~CarmeeKitty
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:58 AM
soo adorable.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 7:42 PM
Nice to have these!