Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Hogsmeade: Hog's Head

by lauralaima Posted 4th Nov 2007 at 2:14 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 1:37 PM by lauralaima

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 6:57 PM
Wow! Nicely done lot, thanks for your hard work!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:54 PM
I added all your HP lots to the Sims2Wiki today, I'll just go add this so people can find your wonderful creations!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 2:33 PM
Looks great, just curious what else you have planned to make?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 7:12 PM
I am going to make Diagon Alley, and maybe a new neighbourhood to place the lots, as I did with Hogwarts, and then, maybe, I'll make another houses from the saga, the ministry of magic, Grimmauld Place or the Burrow, for instance.
Thanks for all your comments!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 2:45 AM
At first, my reaction was "Oh no! This is the last of the Hogsmeade lots! D: What shall I do now?"

Then I realized that you're planning on making Diagon Alley too. I'm so excited! My apologies, since I've never commented before, but I absolutely adore your Potter-riffic lots. Thanks so much, you're really bringing my neighborhood to life. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 4:57 PM
It took me ages to download this... I don't know why, but my computer downloaded this download as slowly as possible... I haven't seen it yet in my game, but I'm sure it's amazing!