Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Day With Damian

by Noogie666 Posted 8th Nov 2007 at 3:19 AM - Updated 6th Feb 2008 at 5:26 AM by Noogie666

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:45 AM
He's gorgeous! I'm going to see what he looks like gender-switched in-game.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 11:12 AM
Indeed, he is gorgeous.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 12:08 PM
I LOVE his outfits, thank you so much for this!
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 2:05 PM
I'm not sure which is more stunning, the backgrounds you chose to show off this Sim or the Sim himself Thanks so much.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Alchemist
#6 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:07 PM
The front page pic really doesn't do this set justice...we're not talking about just one gorgeous sim..but one gorgeous sim with a full wardrobe! I love everything :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 12:40 AM
Thanks for your kind comments guys. I'm really glad you guys like him :D.

Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
The front page pic really doesn't do this set justice...we're not talking about just one gorgeous sim..but one gorgeous sim with a full wardrobe! I love everything :D

*lol* Oh really? . The vagueness only adds some interest point, I think. Let the title speaks for itself for those who cares .

And I'm glad you love all of him :D.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 1:30 AM
Once again my "Daughter" Has done an OUTSTANDING job! I love him Noogie.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 7:24 AM
I'm missing three things from him: His Athletic Wear, Undies, and PJ's. I've downloaded the last two meshes but I didn't see the ones you made for him. Also, his Athletic Wear is nowhere to be found. Is there a mesh that I need?

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Alchemist
#10 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 8:02 AM
He´s gorgeous and his set of outfits is also fantastic! Thanks,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aillae
I'm missing three things from him: His Athletic Wear, Undies, and PJ's. I've downloaded the last two meshes but I didn't see the ones you made for him. Also, his Athletic Wear is nowhere to be found. Is there a mesh that I need?

Strange... . Athletic wear needs mesh called MESH_RabidAngelamAthRetroBells under 70s Madness Day clothing set while undies/pj's needs mesh called MESH_RabidAngelAMAthleticBaseBody under Skimpy Skivies underwear and both meshes can be found at Sims Connection.

Are you sure you downloaded the right meshes? It's impossible if you have the camo & jeans outfit and the blue clubbing shirts but no athletic wear because all three of them use the same mesh. Please let me know if you're still having problems.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 1:55 PM
Thank you so much! I was desperately waiting for you to share your sims as they are all gorgeous! I would love to have your other sims if you plan to share in the future that would be great ;-) *hugs*
Instructor
#13 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 4:48 PM
Excellent sim you've got there! Thanks for sharing with us!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Scholar
#14 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 6:57 AM
excelent clothing , I like them thanks alot!!!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 11:23 PM
SO Original WAY, great CC ^___^

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:14 AM
Oh yeah I got the perfect single Lady sim in my hood waiting for him.Can we say cute babies??Thanks Noogie he's shmexy!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:13 AM
Love everything about him!!! Just a quick guestion, though. Does his hair need the mesh at SAU? For some reason i cannot get onto that site and the hair and that man is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i do need the mesh, is there anywhere else to get it from? Please and thankies!!!!
---Sweet16351

Promise me you're going to stop!
I'm going to stop.
Do you promise?
NO!!!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:43 AM
SAU probably updating something again since they have a brand new site and I'm not really sure where I can get the hair mesh other than SAU. I'm so sorry . I think you should check on the site more often for the hair.

Btw, thanks for downloading my creation and I'm really glad you guys like him :D.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 6:49 PM
He's gorgeous! thank you thank you! ^.^
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 11:50 AM
Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#21 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:15 PM
He's absolutely gorgeous - thank you so much! My sim girls thank you in advance as well... rest assured, he will be well-loved...
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 1:45 AM
You realize the mesh is just in your dowloads folder, and that as long as there down you can post it, right?
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 9:09 PM
only one mesh works. the bottom+top mesh is working but the others dont work... I really like Damian but i cant get any of his stuff. is there anyway u can fix the meshes?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 12:33 AM
3 of the mesh links are still dead, thankfully I already have that skin, I think it was from TSR. I can switch out the hair. I don't know what the 3rd mesh was for?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 1:09 PM
Does anyone here have another way to get the missing meshes? Those which websites are dead. I loved the clothes, would really like to have them for my sims