Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Car Dealer - Volkswagen

by vwsr2cool Posted 9th Nov 2007 at 12:36 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 11:36 PM by vwsr2cool

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 6:40 AM Last edited by ferrymocha11 : 9th Nov 2007 at 6:41 AM. Reason: punction error and such
very nice, the yellow around the door is signature for vee-dub dealers, windows look like they match good. Now where might you have gotten that GTI if I might ask? :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 7:26 AM
Would have looked far more better if there's a VW logo or text somewhere on the building, as well as the large sign just in front of the lot. But overall, it looks good. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 12:20 PM
The GTI come from Sims2carsource.net wich is down for maintenance. It was made by Fox Alpha

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaredoRV
The GTI come from Sims2carsource.net wich is down for maintenance. It was made by Fox Alpha

Yes, this is where I got the GTI and Rabbit/Golf. It's been down for some time now though, or have I missed periods of it being up?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 1:08 PM Last edited by vwsr2cool : 9th Nov 2007 at 1:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by aillae
Would have looked far more better if there's a VW logo or text somewhere on the building, as well as the large sign just in front of the lot. But overall, it looks good. Keep it up.

I try to keep my lots free of custom content as much as possible to minimize the size and allow everyone to personalize it themselves... plus I haven't mastered objects yet. If anyone can make the signfor out front and VW emblem for over the door, it'll be much appreciated and will be placed under reccomendations.

EDIT: Also, I will be releasing other dealers, so whoever might work on those signs/emblems, if you could also make ones for other dealers.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 1:12 PM
Nice job. That inside could be used for a showroom.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 2:38 AM
Great!
As I love cars, I love my sims doing business with them.
Thanks for sharing!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 11:09 PM
Great work. How do I get my cars on the lot seeing that they do not show up in the buy area only when my sims are at home.....great great great
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Talented68
Great work. How do I get my cars on the lot seeing that they do not show up in the buy area only when my sims are at home.....great great great

Game_Help:Selling_Cars
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 12:44 PM
thank you so very much, was clueless for a moment. thank you.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 6:29 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 1:29 AM
um were did get the punch buggys????
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsgirl747
um were did get the punch buggys????

I no longer remember where I got that Beetle as it has been some time, however Fresh-Princh offers a convertible version you can find here.
Scholar
#15 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 7:10 AM
Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th May 2012 at 5:27 PM
Please, help me.

I'm looking for that VW Golf V, bot I don't mean GTI from sims2carsource, but the second one. At the parking it's the gray one on the left, next to New Beatles.

Can someone tell me where can I find it, pleasee???

And the building is beautiful :D