Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*pink ruffled top + skinny jeans*

by Pestix Posted 10th Nov 2007 at 7:14 AM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 8:58 PM by Pestix

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 4:32 PM
Lovely, thanks for sharing! It's good to see you back.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 4:32 PM
cool, that you're finally back!!! i love vivi_nousi's mesh and your recolour is soooo cute and adorable!!! thanks a lot!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 4:33 PM
I'm glad to see you back! This is lovely.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 4:50 PM
so cute..thank u.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 5:31 PM Last edited by midnightmetal84 : 12th Nov 2007 at 1:36 AM. Reason: Was looking for the hair, I found it!
Yay, you're back! Very cute outfit! Sometimes the simple is just as good as the elaborate, and that's true with this! Thanks for uploading!
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 6:01 PM
Yay! Glad you're back, Pestix. My sims have been whinin' for more of your creations! This is so cute and great. ^_^ Thank you!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 7:55 PM
Thanks! I've been wanting an outfit like this for my sims for awhile, every girl should have a top like this
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 9:49 PM
Oh, I'm so glad you're back! This is great! Hope to see many more of your creations in the future :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 10:17 PM
yay your back!, This is so adorable my sims are going to look so cute ^_^
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:13 AM
Pestix! Gone for so long, but this is gorgeous!
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 11:45 AM
Omigosh, yay you're back! Thanks so much, this outfit is adorable! <3
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#13 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:56 PM
Very cute, great details

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:58 PM
This really does look great in the game! But I've got nude thumb nails showing up everywhere with it?! One in outfit, one in tops, and one in bottoms. I've gotten it with certain downloads before though I'm not sure what causes it...hmm...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 1:59 AM
No idea, really I used to have hair showing up in underwear... so I could choose 2 hairs! but no underwear :*(

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:07 PM
So cuteGreat upload

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 7:59 AM
Just beautiful thank you
Field Researcher
#18 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 9:15 PM
Great work! Glad you're back! :D
Forum Resident
#19 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 4:36 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:14 PM
I'm going through the dreaded reinstallation and starting all over madness, looking for items I loved and lost, and finding new ones. This is ones of the ones I'm glad to have rediscovered. I love this outfit in game...the detail is gorgeous. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 3:38 AM
omg!!! so amazingly cute! its simple, yet totally girly and elegant!!!! my sims are getting spoiled from your uploads!!! whered you find the hair? its matches the outfit so well!!! keep it up!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annabella1013
omg!!! so amazingly cute! its simple, yet totally girly and elegant!!!! my sims are getting spoiled from your uploads!!! whered you find the hair? its matches the outfit so well!!! keep it up!!!

I agree with this question. I would absolutely love to have the hair also. Where do you get it?
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 1:26 AM
if you don't mind me asking but where did you get the hair? btw i downloaded this its amazing
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 1:24 AM
Default download
Good! This download is actually pretty good.