Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter Collection: Lovegood Home

by StephSim Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 4:47 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2011 at 5:45 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Cult Leader
#2 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:04 PM
Wow, awesome job, almsot exactly how i imagined it. Thanks.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:20 AM
Ooh, I love your take on the Lovegood home! The exterior is precisely how I imagined it to look. And I absolutely adore the mural you made for Luna's room, it's just so sweet. Astounding job, as always! <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:52 AM
wow, thank you, but one thing, The Dark Project Objects (Tome Book) by The Guild Masters-mesh can't be opened, so we can't get that mesh!!! help plz. for the rest one superb job you pulled off.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 1:47 PM Last edited by StephSim : 16th Nov 2007 at 2:17 AM.
Violet and Starfish,
Thanks for the praise! I'm glad you like the lot! In the game it is so colorful and fun to watch the Sims "rollick" around in!
--------------------------------------------------------

kittyclaw,

Thanks for the compliment.

You don't need to download the tome seperately it as it is included in the download! When you install the house, the TOME should already be there. I guess that is confusing. I am removing the extra links as they are also at the bottom of the download.

Enjoy the lot!

stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 1:03 AM
Great job on this! Thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:10 AM
Thanks Corvidophile for your compliment and sharing your objects!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th May 2010 at 11:09 PM
I must say, your take on this, the burrow and privet drive are just amazing, seriously clever I can't imagine how much work you had to put in!

Sadly I don't have all the expansion packs for them, but I will eventually and when the time comes that I do I will woop with delight and download them
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st May 2010 at 5:42 AM
Thanks Ally.

Yeah...I'm sorry about the EPs and such, but I decided that I want to build whole neighborhoods that I can play in and the way Sims 2 is building without all the EPs is very limiting most of the time because the build mode objects and capabilities are so spread out (unlike with The Sims 1). One of these days, I will challenge myself to builld with basegame and 1 or 2 other EPs that give me the most roof options and garages. Until then...I'm knee deep in 2 projects (Medieval and Simtopia) that use all EPs and Stuff packs.

So...get those EPs already so you can build your Sim hoods! Be sure to check out Lauralaima's (here on MTS) Harry Potter downloads as well!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 8:36 AM
Thanks is like the house that I can see in the semi last film H.P.7 1rst part
but i think xenophilius room no I think Xenophilius room could be yellow and wit his famous simbol
Of the reliq haunters yo know
but I think that this is the perfect version
^_^
LoL amacinggg
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 3:56 AM
Oh. I imagine this house very differently now! This is NOT one of my favorites, but I like little things about it. But, it will have to do I guess. Again, change the things that you wish to change. Enjoy the lot.

~*~Stephanie~*~