Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Talking Table, Simple Sit Chair and Ad-A-Quaint Barstool Recolours

by dimsim78 Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 7:21 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:30 AM
Beautiful!!! I love the color choices. Couldn't find your Tuscan kitchen recolors tho
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catscelt
Beautiful!!! I love the color choices. Couldn't find your Tuscan kitchen recolors tho

I just finished uploading my Tuscan Kitchen recolours now just waiting for approval lol.

dimsim78 :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 11:49 AM
white maple is amazing thank you so much for this!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:27 PM Last edited by midnightmetal84 : 13th Nov 2007 at 5:22 PM. Reason: Yay!
These really look great! I've always liked this table just got really bored with the color choices! I'm having problems downloading the chairs and stools though. It keeps telling me the files are invalid or corrupt. Not the first time this has happened though. I'm sure eventually it'll let me download them! Thanks for putting these together!!!

EDIT: Got them to work!!! Just had to delete my cookies! Thanks for this really! You did a beautiful job!
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:38 PM
Just yesterday I was decorating a house that needed such recolors. I can correct it now. Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:52 PM
I use this table constantly, and I'm very happy to have more recolors for it. Thank you!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:34 PM
I've just accessed your member page and all your creations are amazing!! You are an excellent artist. I was going to ask about your Tuscan Kitchen recolor also, since this is my favorite kitchen and I use it all the time, but I see it's on the way. Thank you for giving us such beautiful and well-coordinated gifts!! You definitely deserve a "Feature"!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 8:20 PM
Thank you so much for making these! I love the colors & textures - you did a beautiful job and I love that they go with so much in-game stuff :D
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:12 PM
I LOVE phoenix_phaerie's Tuscan Kitchen. I use it in all my houses, and I am excited to see these recolors! (I hate when things don't match!) Off to check out your recolors of the Tuscan Kitchen! Thanks so much for sharing these!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 4:03 AM
Thank you so very much, for your re-colorizing.
They all look so fantastic. Great decorative choices
I love the colors you used!
I also agree the - Tuscan Kitchen - made by: phoenix_phaerie
Is one of my favorite sets.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 2:50 AM
These are awesome
Instructor
#13 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 10:57 PM
Thank you so very much for this wonderful collection - such tasteful choices. I am very glad to see the solid wood recolors especially.

Debra
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:52 PM
This is such a wonderful set DimSim. Thank you VERY much for all of your work!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 5:01 AM
I absolutely LOVE you for labelling the recolors in your pictures!!!!! THANK YOU!

Great recolor set too, by the way :D
Instructor
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:55 PM
It is Beutiful! +I'm the 9999 veiwer. To bad I wasn't the 10,000!

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 4:41 PM
OMG! I think I just wet myself! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! THANKS!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 9:14 PM
Thank You