Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

dimsim78 English Oak Welsh Dresser Recolours

by dimsim78 Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 8:27 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2007 at 12:28 PM by dimsim78

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:03 PM
This is fabulous thank you! This dresser is one of my faves also and now I will have heaps of choice! Thanks for sharing =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:15 PM
Thank you! I think they are beautiful.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 1:23 PM
Theres are lovely and very well done! Thanks so much!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Space Pony
#5 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:29 PM
Good grief!!! I love it!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 3:32 PM
Thank you soooooo much!! This has been one of my favorite pieces of furniture for ages and I've always wished for recolors as well. These are gorgeous! :D

amor vincit omnia
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:22 PM
wow! a lots of well done recolours!!! thanks!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:20 PM Last edited by midnightmetal84 : 14th Nov 2007 at 1:34 AM.
This is great, but has anyone else had this problem...anytime I try to download ANY of the plate files it tells me it's password protected. How am I suppose to get around that?

EDIT: Yep, I've tried it off and on today and it still wants a password. I don't get it?! Oh well, glad I was at least able to get the Talking Table recolor Which you did a lovely job on, these as well I'm sure
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by midnightmetal84
anytime I try to download ANY of the plate files it tells me it's password protected. How am I suppose to get around that?

I just downloaded set 1 with no trouble.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Mad Poster
#10 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:26 PM
These are so beautiful! I absolutely love this dresser but have always been disappointed by the few recolors. Now you've given us so much choice. And the plates are gorgeous too! You rock!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:41 PM
That's fantastic and I love specially the plates collections but I have the same problem that reported midnight. I have installed the wood files without trouble but no plates files are available, I got an error message.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 8:12 PM
Wow - these are gorgeous and I love how they coordinate with so many Maxis objects! Thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:19 PM
I love this dresser, too! Your recolors are fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing.
Instructor
#14 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:16 PM
This is the first time I've discovered this dresser. It is very cool. I am excited to see how it - and all your awesome recolors look - in my game! Thanks again for sharing!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 1:40 AM
This must have taken a great deal of work! Thank you so much for sharing them!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 4:34 AM
Loving the dimsim78 English Oak Welsh Dresser Recolours very much!
Thank you so much for all the colors choices.
You did a remarkable job on all of them.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:46 PM
They're beautiful, thank you!
Instructor
#18 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 8:49 AM
I love this mesh and these colors.
Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 9:16 PM
Beautiful work. I just downloaded all the wood colors I wanted, and when I finally CAN decide which plate colors I want, I will download them as well. Keep up the great work.
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th May 2008 at 7:17 PM
I love that you've given us so many different color options!!! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 9:41 AM
Thanks this is amazing !!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 12:50 AM
I love this piece!! Thanks for the recolors!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 4:17 PM
Wow.

As in: Wow, what a mind-boggling amount of details.

Or as in: What a beautiful, beautiful range of recolors.

Also: Yowza!
& Thanks.
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 11:01 PM
je trouve ce meuble fabuleux !! super travail
mais après l'avoir téléchargé plusieurs fois, je n'arrive pas à le trouver dans le jeu, j'ai regardé dans
toutes les catégories d'objets dans le jeu mais il reste introuvable , c'est le 1er objet téléchargé que je n'arrive pas à retrouver ...