Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

nVidia 'TESLA' Super PC *NEW MESH*

by FifthAce2007 Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 11:05 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 7:18 PM by -Maylin-

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 2:11 AM
wow! nice job! :D

MySpace

You do know, that if you type in 'boolprop testingCheatesenabled true' in create a family, then when you play your sims, you can max or deplete the motives (and some other stuff, like skills) all you want!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 3:00 AM
Super looking computer. Thanks for the great job.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 3:25 AM
wow this is really nice, good work.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 3:43 AM
really great job you did!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:25 AM
Very Nice Thx

ChEeKyChArLiEm13 - New Owner Of CCM13 (Name Coming)
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 5:17 AM
WOW ! ! This is great, I want to get teen stuff but now I really want it. THANKS!!!
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:55 AM
Does it really require a stuff pack or hasn't it been tested?
Forum Resident
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 8:16 AM
looks wonderful,thanx!

THIS IS NEW MESH,DON'T REQUIRE EP OR STUFF!!!IT WORKS AND WITH BASIC SIMS!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 9:23 AM
There was an issue about if this needed TSS or not, but I was unable to test it with the base game, if someone can, and let me know, I would be grateful.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:10 AM
This is Awesome Thanks!

Rbrewer7
Alchemist
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 11:08 AM
What a great piece of work! Thanks a lot!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 11:27 AM
wow! what a great looking PC!!! thanks a lot for creating this!!!!!!
Alchemist
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 11:29 AM
I'm loving this! Thank you! It looks absolutely lovely.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 1:24 PM
Ace, I think you do need TSS to run it. I have all games up to FFS and after I downloaded it I couldn't start the game until I removed it.
Looks great anyway.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FifthAce2007
There was an issue about if this needed TSS or not, but I was unable to test it with the base game, if someone can, and let me know, I would be grateful.

NEW MESH DON'T REQUIRE ANY EP OR STUFF!

ONLY RECOLOR - NEED IT,CAUSE IT IS MAXIS MESH AND COMES WITH EP OR STUFF!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 5:14 PM
Oo! This computer is SO beautiful!
Sob, i'm into computer tuning but only in my dreams as it's reeeeaaally expensive.
At least my sims will get this beauty
Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by islandboy502
Ace, I think you do need TSS to run it. I have all games up to FFS and after I downloaded it I couldn't start the game until I removed it.
Looks great anyway.

Thats what I thought. Although tish85 is saying that because it is a new mesh, and not just a re-colour, that it can be used with the base game, but what she seems to be forgeting, is that it also uses a new animation, which isnt present in the base game.

The animation I refer to is mainly because the CD drive is in a different place than the two previous PC's, and there is also the fact that a sim opens the front of the case to access the CD.

So I am guessing that Teen Style Stuff IS required.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:12 PM
It doesn't show up on mine. I do not have Teen Stuff or Bon Voyage. I have everything else. My game plays starts just fine, but the computer doesn't show up. I don't think the animation has anything to do with it though. I have the refurbishable computer, and they have to open the front to put the disk in or to refurbish it. That computer looks like the alienware one which has the same animation.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:25 PM
The alienware one has a custom animation made for it, which I presume is built into the package itself, this one however, relies on the original animation built into the stuff pack, that is why it will most likely need the stuff pack, as it wont have the animations without it.

FifthAce2007

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 9:57 PM
Excellent work FifthAce! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 9:14 PM
it dosen't work for me
but it love it tho
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FifthAce2007

ill test it for u. i only have base game ONLY! only base game. ill test it somewhere like this week.

Im back. :P
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jim94
ill test it for u. i only have base game ONLY! only base game. ill test it somewhere like this week.

OK. Apologies in advance if it crashes your game

In that event, just remove it from your DL's folder.

FifthAce2007

Space Pony
#25 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 4:46 PM
Wow, it looks great. Nice job!
Any chance for a blue-lit version? Heh heh, figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :P
Page 1 of 3