Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB-only Robots and Electronics Shop

by deann000 Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 6:14 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:36 AM
Lol, at first glance I thought the building was supposed to be Charm City Cakes :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:16 PM
Could we please get a real price for it? I'm certain that it's not supposed to be free.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 3:49 PM
The game doesn't list prices for community lots. When you (as a sim) buy or sell it, it won't be exactly the same price for someone else--not sure all the reasons why. It should run around $80,000. The price fluctuates with depreciation, business stars, what a sim buys and sells, I think with what their business skill levels are, etc. Just because one sim buys or sells it for $80,000, doesn't seem to mean that this is what the next sim will pay. That's why many people just list exactly what Maxis does for commercial lots (including me): nothing.
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 6:57 PM
it does when u r bilding it if u click the lil i button in the left hand corner it has the lot size and lot price and also tells u if its residental or comuity or dorm and hotel (i think its a i if not it looks like an i)

also on 1 of the pics i see the froint doors looklike that the closeing thing at teh top of them is poition out side (in real life doors have it faceing inside)thats only 1 lil word of advice but it looks good and im sure ill just take 5 secs to turn it around in my game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 8:21 PM
Thanks about the door; I had not noticed it was backwards. However, I'm not confident of adding and subtracting the main file from a thread, so I guess I will leave it for now.
That little button only shows up with the last few expansions (It came with Pets or Seasons, I think). I've been using AnyGameStarter to do some lots so more people could use them. (And boy do I miss that button when I'm tracking the price of starter homes as it is a real pain to go out to the neighborhood screen to check the price....and even that does not work for community lots.)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 2:02 PM
Again, great job! I think a downloading spree is coming on lol!