Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweet Dreams Castle

by Brighten11 Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 11:59 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2007 at 2:54 AM by CynicalChick : fixing category

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:07 AM
Is this one any different from the one at parsimonious?? Very cool BTW, I love it and good luck in the contest
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:32 AM
Hi ShanOw. Thank you so much for your kind reply.

Actually this one used to be hosted on Parsimonious, and no longer is. I had decided to share it here. A mod from here had suggested I enter it into the contest, and I thought why not?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 6:24 AM
it's amazing, it looks like you just plucked it out of a disney movie :o great job!
Alchemist
#5 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:04 AM Last edited by verenaheu : 16th Nov 2007 at 7:06 AM. Reason: adding good luck
Bright, colorful and overflowingly romantic! What a lovely castle! Thanks,
... and the best of good luck for the contest!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:22 PM
What a delightful fantasy, Linda. This castle certainly sparkles & shines. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:16 PM
Thank you so much LadyYuna, verenaheu, and Tatiana! I do appreciate hearing from you all.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:20 PM
Gorgeous job! I especially like the arched bridge leading into the castle. Thanks, and good luck with the contest.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#9 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 9:59 PM
Gorgeous! I keep expecting to see Tinkerbell come flying. Good luck with the contest!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#10 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 5:01 AM
WOW! Totally fantabulous! Great Job! :0)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:35 AM
Thank you so much, everybody!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 12:44 PM
amazing, like a dream come true...

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 6:06 AM
It's totally amazing what one can do with a little color and strategically placed objects! I love the feel of this magical place (especially from a distance). I don't know why, but when I think of fairytale lands, they are colorful and grande (just as you created here! Thanks for sharing this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
#14 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 9:58 PM
Very Beautiful! Good luck!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:00 AM
now this is high class. congratulations on your work!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 5:02 AM
Thank you so much, everybody, for your kind words and encouragement!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 4:57 PM
I agree with everyone else, so fun looking and can hear Disney's tinkerbell or Cinderella singing somewhere in the halls Very imaginative and fun. You did a wonderful job. Good luck in the contest, this is going to be so hard!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:08 PM
My God, it does bear a strong resemblance to the Snow White (or Tinkerbell, whatever princess lived there, I haven't been for awhile despite the fact that I can drive there in less than an hour) castle at the wonderful Disney resort in Anaheim, California! (Except the one in Orange County is blue and lavender, while yours is a deeper shade of purple and more faint shades of pink and orange, but it's okay, it still looks GREAT!)

Definitely downloading and keeping this one.
Instructor
#19 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:51 AM
This lot looks really pretty, but it's hard to play. It lags way too much on my computer, and I have 6GB of ram coupled with a NVIDIA 9600GT.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:57 AM
Sleeping Beauty Castle! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 2:58 PM
i love it. thank you
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 5:51 PM
Hi there, this castle is breathtaking but for some reason it won't show up in my game
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 9:56 AM
Very nice. Can you make the disney castle as well?