Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tatiana's Art Gallery - Winter Palace Portraits

by Tatiana Dokuchic Posted 15th Nov 2007 at 5:37 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2009 at 5:41 PM by Tatiana Dokuchic : Add Polycounts

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 11:51 PM
Beautiful

-Carrie :)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 11:54 PM
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:30 AM
Wow! I love these!
Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:32 AM
Those are awesome paintings! You did a very good job with them, and Thank you very much for sharing them with all of us! I'm going to check out the home they came from next.
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 3:41 AM
OMG, I am so into Elisabeth of Austria right now, so this completly made my entire day. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 7:22 AM
I love the realism style of art. I have alot of Victorean style homes and these would go great in them thank you.

Also the woman with the long hair down the front looks like me. Kinda strange :O
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 3:15 PM
Thank you everyone. I am delighted to be able to share these with you.

I don't know too much about Elisabeth of Austria, Kakumei Kochou, except that she has a wonderful portrait. I will have to investigate her further.

You're lucky to look like Mme Rimsky Korsakova, DeadMetalSimmer, she's one of my favourites!

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:40 AM
Truly tremendous work!
Absolutely Incredible - Thank you so much!!

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 1:43 PM
I'll have to finish my Sissi now that you've made these wonderful portraits! I always remember Romi Schneider playing her in the German television show and have been working on a version of the Hofburg and her home in Bavaria! I can't wait to skin her Dirndl! You've inspired me.

So long and thanks for all the fish!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 1:52 PM
YVW, platinum. Thank you for your kind words.

Sounds like a wonderful project, pamelf. I'm delighted if I could help with a little inspiration.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:23 PM
hvala hvala... I luv your work..

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 3:28 AM
yay! tyvm :D

.Peace & Hugs.
<3
  1. Turtles (Lol :D)
  2. Save Ducks 8-)
  3. Give *Hugs*
  4. Eat Cupcakes <3
  5. Enjoy Life and be nice :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 4:49 PM
Thanks Fiona & aleemor!

--- Tatiana ---

Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:55 AM
Those look fantastic! I recently went to Russia and toured the Winter Palace, and the portraits you made look exactly like the ones in the real place!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 8:24 PM
Great work Thank for sharing
#17 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 5:04 AM
I downloaded these a while ago, but when I tried to extract them, I got a CRC error on the archive.

So I re-downloaded them, and tried to extract them. Result: CRC error.

So I re-downloaded them, and TESTED them. Result: OK, no CRC error, so I tried to extract them again. Result: CRC error.
So I re-downloaded them, and TESTED them. Result: OK, no CRC error, so I tried to extract them again. Result: CRC error.

What the bleep is going on here? Has anyone else had any trouble with these?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 8:10 PM
These are so Wonderful I love period pieces of any kind. Perfect thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:37 AM
I saw the portrait of Mme Rimsky Korsakova and had to have this set. Thank you for your hard work.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 1:51 AM
:) Very pretty.