Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plus Size Clothing - Rocka Rolla Collection

by SUMSE Posted 16th Nov 2007 at 12:46 AM - Updated 17th Jul 2008 at 10:43 PM by SUMSE

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:22 PM
Ooh more lovely clothes. Thank you
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:09 PM
OMG! Beautiful!
OMG Girl! These are So AWESOME! What an amazing job! I just :lovestruc LOVE :lovestruc what you are making for MOMMA! Thank you so much for helping me keep her clothed! You Rock
Hugs to you Sweets!
~Tiff/momma

Everything happens for a reason!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:25 PM
Oh wow! These are SUPER! Thanx so much.

i'll get stuck in small room with you, any day. -- K Zoid

eXpresSims
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:35 PM
yay, these are soooo gorgeous!!!!!!! thanks again, sumse!!!
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 6:26 AM
very very cute, thanks so much :D
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 1:07 PM
Interesting job, thanks!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 9:01 AM
You are welcome, Jen, Atgnat, Ganguro, Christy and Siren.

Momma...
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 8:33 PM
These are my most absolute favorites! I love them to death!! Thank you very much!!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 9:39 AM
I love what you do for the bigger woman, the clothes are always so lovely!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by franciele
I love them to death!!

Please don´t! Cause it will be the end of momma lisa
No serious, I´m glad, you like em!

Chibspan,
thank you very much. I think there is a huge necessity for big girls. (For big boys even more, but I don´t like making skins for boys, I´m sorry.) I simly don´t want them to weat grandmothers style or just have a couple of beautiful outfits. The need mooooooooooooooooore :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:40 PM
Great!! It's good that you made clothes for non-skinny-sims. It's not realistic, that we all have got perfect bodies. However, curvy girls can look very pretty, too. And what really matters, is the caracter. ^^

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simgirl24
Great!! It's good that you made clothes for non-skinny-sims. It's not realistic, that we all have got perfect bodies. However, curvy girls can look very pretty, too.

Agree with that. It´s pretty cool that there are talented People who make diffrent Bodyshapes to have more fun with the game. I also coud make clothin for Maxis sahped bodies, but there are a lot of them araond the web. Clothing for curvy sims however you will find much harder. That is why I will continue making stuff for Franny´s mashes.

Quote:
And what really matters, is the caracter. ^^

Not agree with that I think, it ist nice to be loved not only because of the personality but also for the appearance because everyone wants to feel beautiful, hot or whatever. Even if you are old, big, tall, have a big nose or wahtever
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 5:03 AM
L-O-V-E these so much! I wish I had these outfits for myself (in real life)! Thanks for making plus-size clothing for my Simmies!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MorbidFerris
I wish I had these outfits for myself (in real life)!

Me, too
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 6:37 AM
Are Plus Size and Momma Lisa the same thing?

Thanx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 6:55 PM
Imdareaper,

when you say that someone is pluse size, you just mean that he or she is big. There a a few plus sized bodyshapes for the sims in the net and Franny´s Momma Lisa is just one of them (and the most beautiful one, in my oppinion).
So you better watch out which bodyshape the creators are using, when the mean "plus size". I normaly use Momma Lisa but I also made some stuff for MartaXL´s big girl.

Sumse
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 11:59 PM
Are those meshes still on the Franny Sims site? I can't seem to find them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 10:42 PM
Field Researcher
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 7:11 PM
Thanks, I love your Momma Lisa stuff.

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:38 AM
I really love your stuff but when I go to the site my antivirus says there is a virus, so I can't get it .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loni93
I really love your stuff but when I go to the site my antivirus says there is a virus, so I can't get it .

Loni, i don´t know why your antivirus say stuff like that. I never hear that someone was geting a virut at frannysims. And when I visit their paige, my antivirus didn´t say anything at all. Maybe you need to talk to the girls from frannysims? They are very nice and they know better than me what´s going on on their site.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 8:49 AM
thx for the sexy plus size clothes now my male sim is married toa sexy plus sized goth
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:21 PM
I like a lot the polka one
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 8:02 PM
frannysims isn't even up so im unable to get the mesh
Page 1 of 2