Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mediterranean Jewel- A Luxury Mansion For Your VERY Wealthy Sims

by darkprodigy4u Posted 18th Nov 2007 at 6:18 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2007 at 11:38 AM by darkprodigy4u

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 5:20 AM
Wow, this is stunning! I can't wait to play this in my game.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 1:56 PM
simply amazing.It's beautiful and I'm proud of you for this being your first.
Alchemist
#4 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 3:11 PM
A luxurious dwelling! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 4:30 PM
It's beautilful.. Thanks! By the way if you could add a furnished version would be awesome;-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:49 PM Last edited by darkprodigy4u : 19th Nov 2007 at 9:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dolphindragon888
It's beautilful.. Thanks! By the way if you could add a furnished version would be awesome;-)

I actually tried to, i origanally uploaded an unfurnished version, but i didnt have clean installer, so it kinda got rejected, so then i decided to make a furnished version, but IT got rejected too, it was too big, (over 12.5 MB)
and MTS2 only accepts 10MB or lower...so im sorry to dissappoint you dolphindragon888...maybe ill make a furnished one, but only the necessities.., like a Ferrari Enzo... :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:05 AM
Default Thank you so much !! ..
Quote: Originally posted by darkprodigy4u
I actually tried to, i origanally uploaded an unfurnished version, but i didnt have clean installer, so it kinda got rejected, so then i decided to make a furnished version, but IT got rejected too, it was too big, (over 12.5 MB)
and MTS2 only accepts 10MB or lower...so im sorry to dissappoint you dolphindragon888...maybe ill make a furnished one, but only the necessities.., like a Ferrari Enzo... :D

I'm a noobie to "TheSims2", and have only been playing for a few days.

I really appreciate all of the effort you did in creating the furnished Mediterranean lot !! ..

For right now, I'd rather study the interactions of the Sims more than building homes, though I may get more adventurous at a later date .. An item like yours is very helpful to simply in-depth learning how to play the game...

When I'm skilled enough to build a complete lot (with Sims included), I'll uploaded to this site ..

Again, thanx !!

Elaine
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 6:01 AM
Amazing. I love it