Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPD-Animated Infant/Toddler Swing - W/option to serve new foods - Testers Needed

by rebecah Posted 19th Nov 2007 at 7:34 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2014 at 6:52 AM by rebecah : Update

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:40 PM
Wow, Congrats on the animations! (Cool to think what was impossible before is simpler Now!)
Love this, Thanks!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:52 PM
This is great! Thanks so much for sharing. I love it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:52 PM
This is really nice. Can't wait to try it out in the game.
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 8:14 PM
This is great,thank you for all of your hard work!!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 8:23 PM
Very nice. My teenage couple just had twin girls so this will be perfect for them. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 8:25 PM
Thanks! I'm loving your creations.
Instructor
#8 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 10:00 PM
I downloaded the files three times now and each time they are corrupt.

Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 10:06 PM
This is awesome! Thanks a lot
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Christi1971
I downloaded the files three times now and each time they are corrupt.

This happens when the server is busy. There used to be a notice concerning this. Sorry for the inconvience.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 10:34 PM
Thank you Rebecah for letting us know. I am also getting the corrupt thing. I will keep trying though. Love the new animations on the swing.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 10:43 PM Last edited by rebecah : 20th Nov 2007 at 6:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by chicagobearjoeyp
Thank you Rebecah for letting us know. I am also getting the corrupt thing. I will keep trying though. Love the new animations on the swing.

I did download the files to make sure they are ok and found no problems with the actual archive. I have posted a zip format for those having problems with the rar file.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 11:54 PM
Rebecah, this is about the most amazing swing you have created.
You are such a creative person when it comes to making the cutest things for our Simmie's toddlers and babies.
Thank You for all that you create and share with us. You spoil us to no end and we enjoy it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 12:17 AM
Rebecah, I love all of your stuff....I am always checking to see what great new stuff that you have made. Thank you so much for all your hard work, and for making the game more fun
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gizmo7680
Rebecah, this is about the most amazing swing you have created.
You are such a creative person when it comes to making the cutest things for our Simmie's toddlers and babies.
Thank You for all that you create and share with us. You spoil us to no end and we enjoy it.

What she said!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 2:26 AM
ooh i love it... SO CUTE!
i love how it actually works for the baby, not just the toddlers!
PS) how were you able to dress the baby up?
Instructor
#17 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 4:41 AM
I got it Rebecah,thank you!!

Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aligatorxjane
ooh i love it... SO CUTE!
i love how it actually works for the baby, not just the toddlers!
PS) how were you able to dress the baby up?

The infant diaper over ride is posted here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=221546
Alchemist
#19 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 10:48 AM
Your animated baby swing with food for toddlers to eat is so amazing.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#20 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 11:12 AM
You've let an opening and I would really appreciate if you make it for normal baby high chairs. My family Sims always wish a high chair and never use it. I'm wishing a high chair that can be used and IS used. So, I would thank you very much if you can make the same to them. I have also a question that most of the custom items are not recognized by the game. I have pets beds that don't fullfill wants for pets beds and other items in the same category that never fullfill wishes. I checked most of them and they are correctly pointing to GUIDs and other requirements. Have you ever checked those?
Thanks for your babys stuff.
Alchemist
#21 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 1:06 PM
The animations really look perfect, I love all this children stuff, It´s simply amazing. Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
I'm wishing a high chair that can be used and IS used. So, I would thank you very much if you can make the same to them. I have also a question that most of the custom items are not recognized by the game. I have pets beds that don't fullfill wants for pets beds and other items in the same category that never fullfill wishes. I checked most of them and they are correctly pointing to GUIDs and other requirements. Have you ever checked those?
Thanks for your babys stuff.

This swing should fulfill the want for a highchair because it is cloned from a highchair. You have to direct the sims to use the highchair, if the toddlers could actually get in the highchair themselves it would be possible to make it autonomous, but because the adults have to place toddlers in it, toddlers can't use it autonomously. To my knowledge If you want an item that toddlers use autonomously and that fulfulls the highchair want. Please try one of my toddler eating tables.

I've never created a pet bed but I'm guessing the ones you have with this problem, were not actually cloned from the actual pet bed. Could you tell me which pet bed your are referring to. I will look at it to see if it.

I am working on a highchair.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. I sure hope you all enjoy the swing.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 2:56 PM
Just letting you know that I'm having a problem with this file: BecksAnimatedBabySwing.rar. Everything else downloads fine with no problems, but that one always pops up WinRAR's "corrupt file alert" no matter how many times I download it. Not sure if it's due to a server jam or what. Not having this issue with other downloads. :-/
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 4:18 PM
Hi Rebecah - I played around with the no food swing last night and the animations are fabulous. Just when I think you have outdone yourself, you do it again. I am going to test out the other swing tonight and I did download Simotized new foods which are now posted. Thank you again for all your hard work and great items. Keep them coming!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 5:12 PM
OK, no problems for me now with downloading that file. Thank you, Rebecah.
Page 1 of 4