Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Worlds researcher == Very nice clothing for men

by BlueCatPlay9 Posted 20th Nov 2007 at 8:14 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 7:09 PM by BlueCatPlay9

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 1:30 AM
This is very nice work BlueCat. Very classy and 'chic' for the men.

-Carrie :)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 1:49 AM
Very nice classy outfit!Thanks a lot!
Alchemist
#4 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:09 AM
Fantastic! Thanks,
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 11:23 AM
Beautiful work; thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 1:22 PM
How come I never see hot-looking men like this in dark tunnels?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 5:39 PM
Not a fan of the striped shirt. Never did like striped shirts. Last time I wore one was when I was 10 and my mother made me wear one. *shudders*.

Prud - maybe you're playing too much sims 2? Get out some more. Then again, I'm not into guys, I prefer women, thank you very much.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Baskar
Prud - maybe you're playing too much sims 2? Get out some more.

Okay. Where would you like to go? I know this great little Thai place...

Back on topic: I was disappointed to find that this outfit didn't show up in my game after i d'loaded it. Does it need a mesh, or an EP? (I only have nightlife)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 11:36 AM Last edited by BlueCatPlay9 : 22nd Nov 2007 at 11:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Prudensch
Back on topic: I was disappointed to find that this outfit didn't show up in my game after i d'loaded it. Does it need a mesh, or an EP? (I only have nightlife)

The Mesh is from EA; included in the Base-Game
I'm sorry... I don't know, why that's not show up
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 9:19 PM
Never mind, I can still enjoy looking at the nice picture.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:42 AM
It is not showing up because you uploaded from a Bodyshop project file. You need to install the outfit from Bodyshop to the game, and uploaded the package file from the Saved Sims folder.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Baskar
Then again, I'm not into guys, I prefer women, thank you very much.

well im into guys, thanks for giving them something decent to wear

"I say he's the messiah and I should know I've followed a few" - Monty Python's The Life of Brian

if you want the whole Rivendell click http://www.pagii.com/@19925/24243
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FLChicago
It is not showing up because you uploaded from a Bodyshop project file. You need to install the outfit from Bodyshop to the game, and uploaded the package file from the Saved Sims folder.

I have change the file You can download this clothing and now it's showing up in the game
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 6:19 AM
~shrugs~ I always had it show up. It's become a favorite of mine to use on my single Sims

-Carrie :)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 8:55 AM
Very nice, BlueCat
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 11:29 AM
I liked it too much thank you
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 5:09 PM
Very nice, Thank you!

“There is nothing in the world more beautiful than the forest clothed to its very hollows in snow. It is the still ecstasy of nature, wherein every spray, every blade of grass, every spire of reed, every intricacy of twig, is clad with radiance.”

By William Sharp
Forum Resident
#18 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:42 PM
Since I like clothes for my sims...and my sim guys are the forefront of most of my dl's.. you've done a great job with this style! Stripes are great but red and black are inspired! Sim males need better clothing choices! Thanks for providing that!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 6:06 PM
I love the way the jacket looks. It seems very soft. Thank you for uploading.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:22 PM
Thank to all for your comments and "Thanks"
Instructor
#21 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 6:06 AM
This is a go for Ciem 3's version of Botan the Plant-Man. I'll have previews in my journal soon.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:24 PM
I love it