Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter Collection: Ragnuk's Kingdom

by StephSim Posted 22nd Nov 2007 at 1:04 AM - Updated 10th Jan 2016 at 12:35 AM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:41 AM
This is a great lot, thanks so much.
Alchemist
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 11:16 AM
In all meanings, it is great! But goblins are also known for being megalomaniac! Good luck for the contest and thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 1:00 PM Last edited by StephSim : 23rd Nov 2007 at 1:23 PM.
Thanks Claire and verenaheu!

Megalomaniacs! I love it! Perfect for Ragnuk! Be he a pathological egotist or no, he probably feels that all the world's treasures should be his! Perhaps interpreting goblins as megalomaniacs is a grand illustration of human limitations to grasp goblin logic! Ragnuk would love it! Absolutely perfect!

steph

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:53 PM
Magnificent! A worthy entry to the contest and to Potter Lore! Best of luck!
Alchemist
#6 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 9:36 AM
Impressive! Good luck for the contest .... and thank you for this great lot!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 4:14 PM
Good luck in the contest! It's wonderful steph!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 10:48 PM
It's wonderful, Steph. You've shown that goblins actually have good taste. lol. Thanks!

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 2:12 AM
Thanks for the comments and well wishes Gamineannie, Lamammaforever, Lauralaima and Tatiana.

Tatiana - Funny. As I was building it, I loved the irony of it. I imagined a grotesque looking creature living in the lap of luxury! Of course, leave it to a woman to turn the ugly duckling into a swan. I decided that my goblins are going to have the power to transform between grotesque and gorgeous in the game.

Take care all! I'm off for a day of TOTAL relaxation as I created a magical spiderman heaven for my son (mural painter's aches) and now I shall retreat to my lair until Monday morning!

steph

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 5:00 AM
Very beautiful! Great job.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 3:18 PM
I am in utter awe. <3 Absolutely gorgeous! And I also love the irony of it all, hehe. But I can definitely see the goblins living in all the splendor and magnificence of this lot. Thank you, this is an absolutely wonderful addition!

Enjoy your day of relaxation. You deserve it; that sounds like it was some project to tackle!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 8:36 PM
Absolutely love it, but every time I try to download it with Clean Installer I get an error message that it is corrupted. Any suggestions? I would really love to have this in my game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:36 AM Last edited by StephSim : 5th Apr 2008 at 3:17 AM.
Brighten: Thanks for the compliment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starfish: Thanks for the positive feedback. Before the contest, the castle sat lonely with no wallpaper and centered on a treeless lot waiting on me to do something with it. Once, I decided to enter it into the contest, it began to expand to all it's golden splendor. Then, Ragnuk decided it was indeed worthy of living in!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
kycowgirl:
Sorry you can't download it. I wonder if anyone else is having the same issue?

Clean Installer? Hmmm... I know nothing of it.

Check here: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?..._Custom_Content

Or here to see if it helps:http://www.modthesims2.com/archive/index.php/f-441.html

I will add a version without the Treasure Chest (as soon as possible - by Wednesday at the latest). I thought it would be safe to include the chest since it was new object programmed to give money. I normally don't include hacks, but this one was not a reconfiguration of a Maxis/EA object. Although it could be something else altogether though. I don't know. We'll see.

----------------------------------
UPDATE:
I've added a NO Custom Content/ Maxis Only VERSION!

stephanie b.

~*~Stephanie~*~
#14 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 9:30 PM
I love all your lot but this one is so original! Good luck!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:02 AM
Thanks (belated) for the compliment Vampire!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 12:14 AM
Enjoy the download Voratre!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th May 2012 at 9:12 PM
I love your castle!!
When i downloaded it, i was very very happy to find a castle big, and pretty, with so much tours, just wah i've ever dreamed. I wanted to make it a little more "gothic" for my sim, so i tried to modifie your castle a little bit... and i had a problem with the wood arches you put : i can't modie it, or delete it, or just click on it with the hand! How did you made them? What are them? And, how can i modifie them? (i just wanted to make a stone version T_T) Please, help me!
With your pictures, i made two, to help you to understand what about i'm saying : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/598509these.png
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/271716here.png

I xould be very happy i you explained me, because i really love your castle, and really want to use it to play ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th May 2012 at 2:08 AM
Hiya NewRock.

Thank you for the compliments.

Thanks for the photos. That made it easy to know exactly what you were talking about. Those are actually Maxis Fences. They are quite odd in that way. Simply go to the build area/fences and you will see them. All you have to do is select any fence and delete them. Let me know if you get it to work and do enjoy the lot!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd May 2012 at 7:15 PM
Thanks, thank you so much!!
I've finally understood how to delete fences, but i had a lot of difficulties to find the "Ctrl+clic", to make the delete button appears! ^^ (i was cliking before making Ctrl, so.... i didn't appeared)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 6:53 PM
This is FANTASTIC, Steph!!!! angieb's stuff doesn't seem to be available on MTS anymore. I've googled her and the sets and can't find another link for download. Does anyone know where to find the Gold Medieval Build Set and the Gold Medieval Bedroom Set? Thanks!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 12:37 AM
You are welcomed New Rock. Learning to use the tools in the game can take a bit of time, but once you do learn it tends to be second-natured! Happy Simming!

Thank you Simicide for noting the absence of angieb's sets. Since I no longer have them in my archives and they are seemingly nowhere to be found, I've removed the links from the main page. However, I've added a few more "suggestive" downloads for gold hoarders. However, they were mere suggestions. The lot works without them and I'm sure a little "obsessive" searching will yield many "golden treasures" in the Sims 2 community. Enjoy the lot!

~*~Stephanie~*~