Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miguel the Sensual Sim!

by Go Go Glamour Girl Posted 22nd Nov 2007 at 8:56 AM - Updated 19th Jul 2011 at 10:36 PM by Go Go Glamour Girl

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 9:23 PM
Beautiful sim! Great job to you and whoever contributed!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy. (I'm one of the 2%. Never drank or done drugs before in my life.)
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 10:27 PM
Oh thank you so much, I worked so hard in creating this particular Sim. Hope you enjoy him ;^)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 11:15 PM
wow, very realistic!
Have you noticed he looks like Antonio Banderas in that movie with Silvester Stallone? I can't remember ... oh yes. Assasins
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 11:37 PM
Yes. I thought the same as Simoatl: I thought of Banderas immediately!!! Wonderful job on him!!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 2:42 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:44 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. : )
WOW!!!! What a way too spend Thanksgiving,he make this holiday sizzle my sim ladies will swoon for him badly,Thank You!!! I am a big fan of your sims,so Happy Thanksgiving and Thank You for this great sim you Rock!!!!
P.S. I just saw him in game earlier when i downloaded him and he not only looks great but works fine everything shows up with no problem as well Thank You!!!

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:18 AM
I thought at first he was Antonio Banderas, too. He is very hunky, that's for sure. Beautiful job. I like how you worked the two skintones together. I did that with a Louis skin and one of my own and the results were really nice, too. Louis' skintone is such a classic. I love seeing people do variations on it. OEPU's work is awesome, too. You did a wonderful job combining all the different elements. He is handsome but not in a common way. There is much personality in his good looks.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:57 AM
Thank you! He is very realistic and sexy!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 2:32 AM
Thank you Simcoatl and MarciAraujo.ts! He does resemble that handsome Antonio Banderas

Awwww thank you jason7871 That is such a sweet comment! You are so welcome and I am so glad you like Miguel ;^) Thank you also for letting me know that he is working well in the game

Hey summersong86, thanks for your kind comment! Yes I just discovered OEPU's beautiful skins based on the classic Louis skins. So glad they both are so generous with their sharing policy

I wish Miguel would come to life and walk out of the screen
Thanks mjakeli6
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 6:48 PM
Pant, pant, pant!!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 4:54 PM
Not only is he a really well made sim, but he seems to have a great character as well. Great Job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:39 AM
Thanks and lol Toota956!
Thank you for that flattering compliment Cinderoy ^_^
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 4:24 AM
Utterly stunning and masculine! I am going to use this in a Sim story I am working on (a western) he will be the wagon master!!

"Play it Sam..."

Also known as ~Drew elsewhere

~Drew's Sim Stories (Sims 2)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 9:17 AM
Awwww, thank you so much for that sweet comment bogart61 ^_^ I can't wait to see the story your doing with him, let me know when you post it :^)
PS
I just realized your the creator with the awesome vintage posters and signs, I love those I have a lot of your items in my game! Hugs to ya
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:41 AM
I love your sims... Specially Miguel, he is so latino :D

I also thanked you in INSIM. Thank you Thank you Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 7:26 AM
Awww, thank you WebBing ^_^ Your comment means a lot to me, I appreciate your thanks again over here at MTS2. I am so glad you enjoy my sims, Miguel has to be my favorite sim that I have created so far :D
Hugs to ya!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 10:49 AM
Thank you! He looks stunning I might as well use him in a sim story Thanks again he's wonderful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 3:37 AM
yeah Miguel!!