Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

11 Pairs of Skinny Pants with Flats

by Fishie Posted 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:36 AM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 4:47 AM by Fishie

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 8:21 PM
These are really cute, thanks for making them. I especially like the red ones, they're so bright! =]]
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 9:32 PM
hey thanks for these, could you maybe make some with no shoes? just bare feet, that are untuckable. thanks again!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 9:37 PM
I cannot stand skinny jeans - I think they're unfortunate looking - but these are quite cute. You did a good job hon!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 11:18 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Dec 2007 at 7:35 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post
Wow Fishie.. thanks!
these are amazing, i absolutely love the red ones
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 4:13 AM
lol, kellie. me neither. i own red and purple skinnies so i LOVE these, but i always buy them really baggy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 6:00 AM
Thanks everyone. Aren't brightly colored pants the best?

Quote:
could you maybe make some with no shoes? just bare feet, that are untuckable.

I'm workin' on it.

Quote:
I cannot stand skinny jeans - I think they're unfortunate looking - but these are quite cute.

Thanks! That's quite the compliment coming from someone who doesn't like skinny jeans. I don't actually wear them thanks to my "unfortunate" shape, but I still think they can look cute on the right people.

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 3:39 AM
kee-ute! thank you

i'm a hazard to myself
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 10:09 PM
Can you make the red ones for men too?
Because I'm trying to replicate a person, and I need red skinny jeans for an adult male, and these would be PERFECT.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 6:13 PM
Oops :P
I already found out how it works. Thank you for making these, they look cute
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 4:38 AM
Thanks for all the very sweet comments.

ItsUber, I PM-ed you about your suggestion.

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 4:56 AM
I love the pants. Thanks for all the effort that you put into making these.