Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cinderella & Co

by vividmiss Posted 23rd Nov 2007 at 8:09 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2008 at 7:46 AM by vividmiss : :)

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 11:05 AM
Great job on all of them! I almost did the step-sisters myself! LOL

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Alchemist
#3 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 11:46 AM
The poor Ella! Such wicked (but very pretty) sisters! Fairytale comes alive! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:33 PM
I did not think I would have such an interest in Cinderella but you really made it look really wonderful. Great job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:47 PM
Haha, stepsisters are perfect ;D
They remind me of my sisters ;>
Good job!
#6 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:04 PM
You did a really great job. Thanks and goodluck!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 5:17 PM
I like Ella very much, she's got something different who makes her very special & amazing.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 6:01 PM
What a fabulous idea and great job you have done! Wow, thanks for sharing
You are really creative!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 9:56 PM
Your characters are fantastic and I like the fact that the stepsisters do look evil but not ugly...that's awesome. I love your work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 2:51 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by fairywasteland
Great job on all of them! I almost did the step-sisters myself! LOL

Ah we had the same idea...that's where I started but it seemed incomplete without the others (and I really wanted to make the prince )

Quote: Originally posted by anka44
Haha, stepsisters are perfect ;D
They remind me of my sisters ;>
Good job!

Oh no lol. I hope you mean your sisters' appearance and not their demeanor
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 7:10 AM
OH yah! I'm still such a fan of your sims. I love your stepsisters & Ella ofcourse. You always come up with wonderful & unqiue simmies I wish they would do a darker more Grimm "Cinder" telling in a movie too, I loved that movie with a mature, grimmiesque version of Snow White. I think it was called a Tale of Terror ?? Sigorney (sp?) Weaver played the stepmother. Anyways thanks for the great downloads, can't wait to play these! {espically the 2 bad sisters hehe}
keep up the great work dear!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 6:26 PM
I'm also entering the fairytale contest. I'm trying to upload Rupunzel, Bell, Cinderella, Snowwhite, Sleeping Beauty and Badroulboudour, (Jasmin in Aladdin). I cant find out how to upload them as a group though..... How did you do it?

I like KITTIES!!! and yeah....

Oh, If you like stories with adventure, comedy and fantasy, check out my story "A Little Fantasy" at Sims2.com. Link--> http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=182176
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:35 AM
Well! i'm glad ella is still a cutie considering my name is Ella! it is a very realistic version of Ella seeing as her whole life no one ever took the time to her buy her perfume or make up, cut her split ends or tailor her dresses. :'( . I feel you are too good at making beautiful sims! even the ugly step sisters are gorgeous!

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Forum Resident
#14 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 11:31 PM
Well the "ugly" stepsisters arn't so ugly but great job!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 3:35 AM
I can't get to XM Sims. The in-message links send me to Angel Towns and the end-of-message link sends me to The Khalkar Brigands, whatever those sites are. Could you please update the links?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Calgary_Rose
I can't get to XM Sims. The in-message links send me to Angel Towns and the end-of-message link sends me to The Khalkar Brigands, whatever those sites are. Could you please update the links?

Apparently their server was hacked. Should be back soon but until then this link works:

http://hairs.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/main/index.htm
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th May 2008 at 7:17 PM Last edited by sh0uriki : 14th May 2008 at 7:23 PM.
Cinderella's hair should probably be more directly linked, since the Myos pages are always changing as they update (http://simsartistsunion.com/bbs/vie...desc=asc&no=79). It's on page 4 now.

edit: There's also no separate bridesmaid section on Liana's site anymore - do you know the number of the dress? (I know this is a long time after, but I just found this set! )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th May 2008 at 11:58 AM
Main post updated. The dress is in the adult formal section page 10 file #840, but the link in the main post should go straight to the page now

"God I'm bored. I might as well be listening to Genesis"
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 10:57 PM
Why is it that the evil stepsisters always look like me? (Seriously... if your Anastasia had pale eyes she could be my twin, ha!) and the heroines never have black hair. it really kills me...
-amy

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 4:38 AM
These are perfect!! Thanks sooo much :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 4:43 AM
koolies

I like PUMPKINS, pumpkins ARE fun. :)
Scholar
#22 Old 30th May 2009 at 12:45 AM
I love the stepsisters!!! Thanks :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sh0uriki
Cinderella's hair should probably be more directly linked, since the Myos pages are always changing as they update (http://simsartistsunion.com/bbs/vie...desc=asc&no=79). It's on page 4 now.

link doesn't work anymore
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 11:45 AM
Sorry about the broken hair link. When the site is back up I will update the link

"God I'm bored. I might as well be listening to Genesis"
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 2:13 PM
The stepsisters are better looking than Cinderella. XD But they're all gorgeous.
Page 1 of 2