Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts uniforms for teenage girls - robes

by cloudlessnights Posted 26th Nov 2007 at 3:25 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 1:11 PM by cloudlessnights

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 9:24 PM
Awesome, awesome, awesome!

This is going in game asap :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 10:17 PM
You are my hero.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 11:13 PM
Please, i mean, PLEASE do this ones also por YA/adults!! they are so nice, that all my sims have to have them :D:D:D

youre awesome.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 11:22 PM
Thank you, i finally can get rid of all my other Hogwarts robes. All of mine are now made by the very talented cloudlessnights.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shiorysm
Please, i mean, PLEASE do this ones also por YA/adults!! they are so nice, that all my sims have to have them :D:D:D

youre awesome.

YES YES! Please please make these for YA/adult sims as well! Then there'll be a complete set!

Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:53 AM
I totally agree. My young adult and adult females need some Hogwarts robes too. Good job on these ones, I'm downloading them now. Thanks!

I stand for equal rights for all living things except little sisters who stand at the top of the Stairs brushing their teeth while you're trying to get ready for school. Also, all hail the letter E.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 4:22 PM
Uniforms for adult females are in the moderation queue :-)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:49 PM
Awesome, thank you ^^

;
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:39 PM
ummmm......i have a problem.......all of the stuff that i downloaded from you doesnt show up, and i downloaded the mesh and everything!=[
please help!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 6:19 PM
........helloooo????????
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 11:12 PM
great work

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rubayy96
ummmm......i have a problem.......all of the stuff that i downloaded from you doesnt show up, and i downloaded the mesh and everything!=[
please help!!!!!!!!!!

It's the same for me. I downloaded the robes and only the hufflepuff ones worked, so I made recolours I hope you don't mind they're just for my use though. The boys robes doesn't work at all, nor the girls winter stuff.

I don't know what to do because I love these, they look so much better than some others I've seen. Can anyone help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 4:21 PM
thx... )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 9:33 AM
omg omg thank you!
P.S: Slytherin Rules!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 12:36 PM
These Robes are quite nice. Now I can finish my Moaning Myrtle
I already have what she looks like:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Glasses: Like Harry's
House: Ravenclaw
================================================================
P.S. Omg! Gryffindor Rules!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 5:04 PM
sims 2 or 3? Wasn't looking
Quote: Originally posted by weaslebee
It's the same for me. I downloaded the robes and only the hufflepuff ones worked, so I made recolours I hope you don't mind they're just for my use though. The boys robes doesn't work at all, nor the girls winter stuff.

I don't know what to do because I love these, they look so much better than some others I've seen. Can anyone help?

sims 2 or 3?!?!?!? Lost
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 2:13 AM
I would LOVE it if these were updated for the sims 3, and for other ages as well. They really are lovely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:39 PM
Big thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th May 2016 at 1:55 AM
I wish there were robes as great as these on Sims 4. Thanks for these.