Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Mississippi Way, Over The Water, 3+BR/3+Bath

by tbudgett Posted 1st Dec 2007 at 6:31 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:29 AM by tbudgett : Adjust RAR File

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:53 PM
look great i can see u have put a lot of time and efort into this tyvm!
Theorist
#3 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 9:51 AM
awesome thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 3:04 AM
So I know it's been a while since this got uploaded, but I cannot seem to place it in my game. Is there something I've missed? I've checked the description...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 4:15 AM
Hello! In case you didn't know, placement of downloaded beach lots is a longstanding thorn in the TS2 community's collective side.

Short version: you can definitely place a downloaded beach lot in the same location and on the same map the uploader built it; this is why download threads for these types of lots often specify on which map the lot was built and (if any) on what other maps the creator has found it possible to place.

However, if you want to invest some time into trying to place this or any such lot at a different beach location, here's a thread with particularly helpful and detailed suggestions. No guarantees, but some good ideas.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/