Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plus Size Clothing - Silkdresses In 12 Shades

by SUMSE Posted 1st Dec 2007 at 5:22 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2007 at 1:48 PM by SUMSE

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 12:56 AM
Stunning, I say . _ .
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 1:11 AM
One question before downloading this. Do all the non-dark skins have those tattoos? I was just wondering as I only use the momma lisa mesh for one Sim and she doesn't have tats and it would be weird for her to have them when she goes to formal. Real nice dresses though.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 1:15 AM
Thank you soooo much for creating clothes for plus size ladies! I really like having them in the game. These dresses are really very pretty. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 1:52 AM
Hi there, thank you so much for these pretty dresses...love them!! Would also like to know about the tattoo's...they are exquisite!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by n8h@wk
One question before downloading this. Do all the non-dark skins have those tattoos?

No, there are no Tattoo at all! It´s just my model´s skintone. So don´t worry, download every dress you like

Quote: Originally posted by sadie7684
Would also like to know about the tattoo's...they are exquisite!

No, sorry, no tattos with these dresses. They are on the skintone.

You are welcome, Inqua and Kuskust
Cult Leader
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:31 AM
One question before downloading this. Do all the non-dark skins have those tattoos? I was just wondering as I only use the momma lisa mesh for one Sim and she doesn't have tats and it would be weird for her to have them when she goes to formal. Real nice dresses though.

?? Are the tats part of the dress? If not where can I get that awesome skin to go with these awesoem dresses.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:41 AM
Violet_Placebo:
No, the Tattos are not with the dresses. They are on my model´s skin, which is made by me on enayla´s beautiful opaline skintone. But I didn´t upload it yet, sorry.

(Edit because I can´t spell )
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 4:20 AM
LOVE these dresses. And the tattoo skin is lovely, can you upload it? :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 4:35 AM
Are you going to upload your skin edits?

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ManiPedi368
And the tattoo skin is lovely, can you upload it? :D

Quote: Originally posted by Care
Are you going to upload your skin edits?

I´m not sure if enayla allows that. But if I yes, I will upload it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 5:16 AM
You can (as long as proper credit is given):

O Upload my skins, eyes, and makeup with your Sims.
O Use them in any model on any site.
O Use them in any pictures, stories or videos.
O Add tattoos or piercings for upload.
O Recolour for your own, personal use

These are from her terms of use, and its says you can do that, I went to her page and checked.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 5:28 AM
You did a great job on these dresses and I do have to also compliment you on the beautiful model you did. I can see why everyone is almost as excited about them (and the wonderful tattoos) as the dress. Thank you!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:06 AM
Absolutely GREAT! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:43 AM
This is very beautiful too
thanks
Mad Poster
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 9:49 AM
They're so pretty! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SUMSE
No, there are no Tattoo at all! It´s just my model´s skintone. So don´t worry, download every dress you like

Great! Thanks. Sorry sometimes I still think in Sims 1 terms where the skin was part of the clothing. I get stupid like that sometimes. :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 1:37 PM Last edited by SUMSE : 2nd Dec 2007 at 1:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ManiPedi368
You can (as long as proper credit is given)

Okay, I will upload the skin. But firts I want to make a showerproof version for momma lisa, too.

Great! Thanks. Sorry sometimes I still think in Sims 1 terms where the skin was part of the clothing. I get stupid like that sometimes. :P

Yeah, seems to me like a sims 1 question.
But well, there are clothings with Tattos for sims 2, too. I think I had a swimsuit which also includes tattoos. So it was okay to ask.

Thank you very much, Diva, Quaen and crocobaura!

Doc Jones. thank you, too.
By the way: It´s really strange to read from you with your old nick
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 4:37 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Dec 2007 at 3:25 AM. Reason: Removed non-English in post. :)
Wusel, sorry I don´t understand you
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 8:16 PM
Thank you, SUMSE! The "Pearl" recolour will make a perfect wedding dress. I just looked at your Plus Size Boutique, and am excited to download new clothes for my sims from there, as well. Great work!!
Instructor
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 9:21 AM
These are awesome. thanks.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 11:18 PM
O.O .... WOW!!! Thank you so much, just when I think I've seen your best you do this! Goodness.. these are awesome!! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 2:27 AM
WOW! These are fantastic! Thank you!

Everything happens for a reason!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim Sagas
Thank you, SUMSE! The "Pearl" recolour will make a perfect wedding dress.

Yes, that is why I kicked out the even whiter version of the silkdress out of my game. Pearl looked much more better.

Quote: Originally posted by Franny
O.O .... WOW!!! Thank you so much, just when I think I've seen your best you do this!

I´m such a bad girl, just to make onother stuff

Momma and Christy:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 9:11 AM
These are awesome, thank you very much! :D
Page 1 of 2