Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Authentic Victorian (F and UF, 5BR)

by blueforred Posted 4th Dec 2007 at 5:15 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 8:00 PM by mike19

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 10:22 PM
Oh Wow! This is awesome! It is both beauitful and impressive- inside and out!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:01 PM
This is so cool! I love Victorian style homes! Great work, Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:21 PM
Wow! This is so beautiful! Thank you for all of your hard work! :-)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:33 PM
This should be featured. Great work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:52 PM
This is gorgeous! Is there any chance of uploading a version with absolutely no custom content in it?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 1:45 AM
That is beautiful! I'm in love with it! :lovestruc
Instructor
#8 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 4:42 AM
This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 5:12 AM

allilev--I could make an unfurnished one without CC (a furnished would be much harder, but I could try that as well if you like), but I can't promise how nice either will look!

Would anyone happen to know if I could include those in this post, or if I should upload it in a new thread?
Alchemist
#10 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 6:47 AM
Congratulations on creating a wonderful, 100% good-looking victorian house, I also love the screenshots. Thanks,
Instructor
#11 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 3:29 AM
I'm partial to victorian houses and this is an amazingly beautiful home. I thank you for sharing this creation with the rest of us.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 6:09 AM
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:16 AM
Wow, this is beautiful... I particularly love what you did with the landscaping, it looks absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 5:26 AM
I love victorian homes, and I happen to ahve a family with 4 adults, 2 kids, & 2 cats... in need of 5 bedoroms - so this works out great! I just downloaded it and am gonna abuse it like heck in-game now. LOL Thanks...

♥ JhayAnn

» I have TS3+WA+AM. I've created content for TS, TS2, & TSO/EAL and am retiring from Sims 2 creations.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:05 PM
so beautiful, well done
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 6:03 PM
Hello! I hardly ever download houses, but I couldn't resist this one. You have obviously put a TON of effort into this and I thank you for your work. The house is beautiful, and I especially appreciate the landscaping you've done- it's the one thing I usually neglect in my own lots...Thank you again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 8:41 PM
Oh YAY! I got a star!

Thanks for the comments, everyone!
#18 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blueforred

allilev--I could make an unfurnished one without CC (a furnished would be much harder, but I could try that as well if you like), but I can't promise how nice either will look!

Would anyone happen to know if I could include those in this post, or if I should upload it in a new thread?
As I understand it, either is acceptable. If you do upload it in a new thread, it would be nice if you could link to the new thread from this one.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 10:17 PM
This caught my eye as soon as I came to the page! DEVINE! and your pictures are LOVELY! Such great detail. Thank You for sharing this.