Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Olivia Cooper-A Vintage Looking Beauty-Requested-

by PixieDust_fairy Posted 6th Dec 2007 at 5:33 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2008 at 12:44 AM by PixieDust_fairy

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:33 AM
She's beautiful!

When I download the hair from SAU, will it show like the preview pic with that silver thing? I like much better without.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:47 AM
I think that when you download the hair it comes with a recolor without. If not, If i'm correct there's recolors (I think) On this site. I'll find out where the recolors are and post them into the main post.

PixieDust_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 5:15 AM
OMG she's soo beautiful, she looks like barbie!
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 5:17 AM
Thank you Princessmeh .
It took me 6 straight hours to complete her, and i thought why not share her with the world of simmers?

PixieDust_Fairy

Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ikielove
She's beautiful!

When I download the hair from SAU, will it show like the preview pic with that silver thing? I like much better without.

When you download the hair,the crown cames too, but in separated areas; the hair alone you find at "hair" section, and the crown and necklace you will find under "glasses";you can use them together or not!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Alchemist
#7 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 9:23 AM
Well, I think for your first sim upload you couldnt have done much better! She´s so sweet and lovely! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 9:46 AM
She is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful work. Thank you
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 1:11 PM
Beautiful
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 1:39 PM
Vera_Marina-Thank you for the help. I knew that the crowns could come off, I just wasn't 100% sure, because my sister was the one who downloaded the wonderful hairstyle for me .lol.

Verenaheu-*Blushes* Thank you, I had to make sure that the first sim I uploaded was really good, and I guess she's great, because last night when I went to bed, there was only 31 downloads now theres 252, with 43 thank yous, I'm super excited!

Forever_Dark-Thank you so much, I'm proud of her and I hope that you guys enjoy Olivia in your game.

Psychosimmer86-Thank you. Enjoy

PixieDust_Fairy

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 3:40 PM
Very nice sim.She is beautiful.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:41 PM
Gorgeous sim! I love the Elvis picture HUGE Elvis fan here!!! Can't wait to see what you'll bring us next! Thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 3:08 AM
Thank you guys so much!
Wow 600+ downloads in 1 day!
I'm super happy now!

PixieDust_Fairy

Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 6:28 PM
"Vera_Marina-Thank you for the help"

You are welcome!Nice sim!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 6:38 PM
Thanks for everything

PixieDust_Fairy

Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:38 PM
I have problems with the .zip carpet can you send me your beatiful sim to: sand_angie@hotmail.com, please I love it
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 8:48 PM
I'm having a problem with the download, when I go to open the file it claims that it requires expansion pack data that I don't currently have. I was wondering if anyone knows what that means?

PS: Beautiful sim! She reminds me a lot of Audrey Hepburn
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 8:52 PM
Oops, nevermind! All I had to do was change the "File Opens With..." option. It had to package installer programs listed. Weird! Anyways, thanks again!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 6:41 AM
Another question, sorry! The hair, does anyone have it on file? I went to the Sims Artist Union site and they're down for maintenance. I looove the hair, and I think it looks perfect with your Sim Olivia. Is there any way someone could email it to me or something? My email address is paulacolburn@hotmail.com
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 7:37 AM
Yeah, I'm having a problem installing the sim on there too.

I don't have a "File Opens With" option.. It just has "Open With" and that only takes me to body shop which still says that I don't have the required expansion. =|
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 1:24 AM
Hm...I only put stuff on her from the Original game, so I don't see what the problem is. I'll have to look into it more.

Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 3:28 AM
Ahh okay, thank you. :D
Forum Resident
#23 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 10:35 PM
very pretty thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 1:28 AM
Your welcome guys..I'm going to be working on making a second file of her, just in case I put higher EP clothing or hair on her...which I don't think I did *scraches head* I'll be back soon with the other file. :D

Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 8:31 AM
I have the mesh for the hair.
And same for the eyes. So they're fine.

I have all expansions up to Seasons.
So, not sure what has gone wrong. But thank you so much for this! ;D
Page 1 of 2