Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skater Girl Shorts as Separates for Adults and Young Adults

by kalynn06 Posted 7th Dec 2007 at 1:46 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 10:26 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 12:01 AM
Awesome!!! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 12:12 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 11th Dec 2007 at 2:45 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post
I love these.Thank you for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 12:18 AM
hm, cool shorts
thanks you made them seperate, it's so much more fun combining with my favourite tops
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 2:11 AM
Awesome!Love these, and love the pretty cat in your avatar:lovestruc

Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 5:59 AM
thank you! These are great!!! :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 12:10 PM
I really liked it!
Great job!
!!!Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 12:12 AM
These are lovely - I think I actually own something similar to these.

Just one question - you didn't mention where the brown shirt in the first picture - where did you get it from?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 12:51 AM Last edited by kalynn06 : 9th Dec 2007 at 4:19 AM.
Thanks everyone

Quote: Originally posted by Lunarisa
Just one question - you didn't mention where the brown shirt in the first picture - where did you get it from?

I actually made it a few months ago. It's still unreleased, because it's not quite finished or completely tested. I was playing around with with it when I took the screenshots. I'll probably finish it when I have some time.

Quote: Originally posted by LiterateCat
love the pretty cat in your avatar

Thank you . He's a good boy and very sweet if not the brightest of feline kind, though he does love a nap on a good book like the gray kitty in your avatar.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lianne87
Very useful! Thanks converting these to separate pants! Do you know if the same has been done with the original Maxis' male version?

I haven't seen these exact shorts, but tiggerypum did some similar cargo shorts for guys that are very nice. You can find them here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=189865

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd May 2009 at 1:18 AM
the link to get the blond hair and mesh doesn't work, do you know anywhere else to get them?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 5:03 AM
I have been looking for this! AWESOME! I'm so gonna use this for my game (Love those cropped hoodies the models are wearing)

Love and Light
I love making my sims dance LOL
my name is Ange76prkr view my youtube uploads
http://www.youtube.com
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 2:11 AM
Adele sims isn't up anymore, do you know where I can still get that top to match these awesome (and downloaded, lol) shorts???

Just started playing Sims 2 again after a very, very, veryyyy long time!
I also use Poser Pro 11!
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 4:58 PM
I like 'em
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 5:45 AM
Do you have another link for the short black hair? The one you have is outdated. ;p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 9:49 PM
Thank you for sharing! All your stuff is so awesome and look great!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 8:57 AM
Skater girls are cool
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th May 2019 at 11:09 PM
Thank you SO much for these!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 3:38 AM
brazilian thanks for the mod , it would be nice if there were