Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scar (cheek)

by Sunfish Posted 9th Dec 2007 at 12:58 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 4:22 PM by Sunfish : grammar fix!

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 8:45 PM
I've been looking for something exactly like this for days! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Krakenkat
I've been looking for something exactly like this for days! Thank you so much!

I'm glad you like! Have fun!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 4:43 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!?! thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU sunfish and can you do Xigbar's hair? *points to icon of yours*

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliskuya in darkness
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!?! thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU sunfish and can you do Xigbar's hair? *points to icon of yours*

Welcome Ah, KH-fan! My Xigbar's hair is only simple recolor, not very complicated... but I can upload it, if you want.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunfish
Welcome Ah, KH-fan! My Xigbar's hair is only simple recolor, not very complicated... but I can upload it, if you want.

thank you you are an true friend and you may help me with my org13 or I well say org14 sims ?

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 10:37 PM
THANKX!!! a lot!!! I've been looking for one like this for ages TwT now my xigby it's perfect!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 8:56 AM
THX for this scar
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 11:38 PM
Don't even act like you didn't make this for Xigbar :3
*downloads*

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 3:49 AM
This is awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 9:32 AM
yay Xiggy!