Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simhaven Nursing Home

by jennikj1975 Posted 11th Dec 2007 at 5:39 PM - Updated 12th Dec 2007 at 4:25 PM by jennikj1975

2 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 6:24 PM
i usually farm out my elder sims with other family members, and kill them when i get tired of them; i guess i'll give this a shot, since i never thought of it. i mean, i even have a cemetary in every world, and an orphanage, why not an old folks home?

:D
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 1:14 PM
I get bored of elders (when their children have children, the house is just too full!) but now instead of an early death they can spend time here! Imagine the scandelous tales you can tell of affairs and nighttime wondering between rooms at night! It also looks like their might be room to have a little farm or orchard for the old folks to work on, great this is perfect for my aging sim population!