Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yesteryear - Split Level Family Starter

by aelflaed Posted 18th Dec 2007 at 6:14 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:11 PM by aelflaed

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 2:46 PM
This is so beautiful! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that it was a starter home. Thank you!

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 8:23 PM
Maybe people can put a fence without a door to make them go through the front door only.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 9:23 PM
very nicely done.

*All my Cotswold Court homes homes are Seasons Compatible*
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 3:36 AM
Potstickers, I did add fencing at the sides - before that they were walking all the way to the back door. Now they just use the garage, which is at least at the front of the house.

One thing I did think of, which you can try out if you like to use MoveObjects, would be moving the mailbox away from the driveway. That might stop them using the garage so often.

Thanks for everyone's kind remarks.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 5:11 PM
Or get rid of the garage and use it as a gym . Great house. Thanks.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 11:27 PM
Fantastic!

Thank you.