Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Melissa Joan Hart

by @Stefan Posted 21st Dec 2007 at 9:38 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2008 at 8:50 AM by @Stefan

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:18 PM
Thank you! I was recently thinking about making a sim with her! You read my mind. Sabrina the Teenage Witch was a favorite show of mine.

The only thing I would change is that she would a little younger like in the series.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:19 PM
Wow, she's perfect! When I was a kid, "Sabrina" was one of my favorite shows too. Thanks for creating her
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:33 PM
I was happy to see her as a sim. I really love her in Sabrina tv show, too.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:41 PM
WoW!!! The lazy eye detail is amazing! Great work!
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:52 PM
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
RETROTROUT
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:58 PM
nice!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 6:47 PM
Amazing likeness!! You caught her quirkiness...excellent work (as always)

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 7:15 PM
This is really strange, you´ve captured all the details, so nothing against you as creator. But it just does'nt look a thing like her...which is really odd, because comparing the pictures you've really captured every detail, the mouth, the nose....and yet....very strange indeed. Although ive always thought that Mellisa did NOT age well, horrible business that. Im talking of course of something like third or fourth season of Sabrina, when she went to college, the looks really ran away from her. I´ll always remember her as Clarissa (Clarissa explains it all) if anyone old enough to remember that show.
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 7:36 PM
Nice sim and it does look liker her. I really wish you would start to make sets out of your celebrity hair meshes.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 8:13 PM
Sabrina is totally a guilty pleasure of mine. A really entertaining 30 minutes every time it aired. Salem is awesome in that show. My dad and I have fun mimicing him when he's all boo hoo hoo *g*

This sim is beautiful. I was wondering when we'd be able to get one for melissa/Sabrina. Thanks a tons for her
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 8:45 PM
Great likeness!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 9:07 PM
stolenglimpse, yes Salem is my favorite character too
I adore his "boo-hoo's" and "gah" when he is surprised!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 10:06 PM
I loved that show. I just loved everything about her and Salem was dynamite!

My eyes are just a little sweaty today.
They've been looking around a lot, searching for you,
They've been looking for you,
Even though I told them not to.

I'm Not Crying -- Flight of the Conchords
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 11:07 PM
sabrina was a great show, i would like to see it again
Theorist
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 5:59 AM
awesome
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 10:27 AM
Wonderful!! Thank you for sharing :D

I'm also eagerly awaiting more of your buffy project :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 10:45 AM
I think she looks amazing and I think it is wonderfull that you could make the lazy eye as well great job on it!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 11:04 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year.

Yes she have Melissas Eyes but that´s all sorry. I mean many sims in this section are looking great and look like the original. But this isn´t Melissa Joan Hart.

Please don´t be angry but i must tell you something about my feelings when i see this picture. I think your sim version looks too old. Melissa is a young woman and your sim looks like a woman in her best years. I think you should make her face a little bit younger.

Her eyes are looking like Melissa. But her nose is strange and the moth is to small. I don´t know.

Sorry but i only think you just should know that. I hope you not angry about my words.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:03 PM
DJMala83 lol I am not angry :P
In fact i have used her recent pictures as a base, mostly when she was pregnant, and Melissa has one baby boy, now waiting for anohter baby...she is 32 years old now, so just for the records, that's not Sabrina, it's Melissa

thank you for your comments!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 3:19 PM
I love Melissa and i love this sims *-*

Thank you Stefan, you are the best *ç*
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 6:14 PM
Please Make Sabrina The Teenage Witch
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 11:13 PM
Huge fan of Sabrina! Sim looks great, thank you!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 4:27 AM
omg! i love it! Sabrina is one of my faves, i could probably convince my mom to play with this sim!! X D

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 12:20 PM
This is fantastic, and it does look Melissa Joan Hart, if you want a Sabrina try using this adult Sim and changing it to a teen :D

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Page 1 of 2