Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Colossal Country Manor!

by BirthBySleep Posted 1st Jan 2008 at 5:13 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 9:39 PM
Hi...I really liked this house, but it wasn't exactly the house that I wanted. See, I'm going to make a household with eight teens (4 girls, 4 boys), and it takes so long to build the houses. (Or maybe six teens and two parents, depends on what the game will let me do...but I'd much rather the eight teens.) I was wondering if you could try to make a lot for this household. Not furnished or anything, just the walls and rooms -- the basics!
thanks in advance,
dancrgrl

Bush once said -- "NUCALEER"
BEFORE YOU BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS -- LEARN HOW TO TALK ABOUT THEM, SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~DANCRGRL~~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 11:06 PM
No problem, I'll private-message you when I get it done.

I'm A Proud Narutard. Are You?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:37 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
awsome house!

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too webmessia@googlemail.com
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 9:07 PM
Hi BirthyBySleep, awesome house, I especially like the Huge walls that keep peasants out, but I cant find the links for the water terrain they dont show up in the links under custom content
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 12:07 PM
I love this I have a very wealthy sim who needs a good expensive house and this will work great :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 10:54 PM
Thanks alot, this is one of my favourite designs
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 5:18 PM
Thanks, this house is exactly what I was looking for! I'll use it as a boarding school
Forum Resident
#9 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:19 PM
this house looks like from the one from KH2 or COM..am I right or wrong?

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:03 AM
This house is mildly based on the mansion from Kingdom hearts 2, which I am going to make for real!

I'm A Proud Narutard. Are You?
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 12:12 PM
I was wondering if you could add some more elements for children? My Sims 2 games are basicly for the point of fanfiction. And with fanfiction comes mating. And with mating comes children. Toddlers, babies, and children. And I HAVE NOWERE TO PUT THEM.
Though, I turned Bandi Broken and her family it vampires and made her and her son have twins. 8D
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:50 PM
I know this has nothing to do with your awesome home, I'm lovin' your display picture of Sora. :]