Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Complete Farm Lot! Silo, barn, coop, windmills, swimmable lake. furnished house!

by okasen Posted 2nd Jan 2008 at 6:45 AM - Updated 4th Jan 2008 at 11:22 PM by okasen : spelling errors, also, doesn't need CEP

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:40 AM
Great stuff! I like the fact that you used the game to create everything! Indeed it is creative! Thanks for sharing this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 1:14 AM
yeah, I'm not a huge fan of homecrafter, though I use it from time to time. Thanks for your feedback, and your welcome!
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 1:24 AM
Great looking farm!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 2:21 AM
Thanks! i almost thought the grass was to green and was a little overbearing.. anyone have an opinion on the matter?
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 1:12 AM
Well, "too green grass" is a little nitpicky but a little mud and dirt may be more realistic. I think it looks good anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 11:40 PM
yeah, mud would be good. i used a little in the pasture, but some in the rest of the lot would make it look more realistic.. either that or the farmer has a real good gardener
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 9:28 PM
Default Hmm
Great Farm! Can you still use it if you don't have sims 2 pets?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th May 2011 at 12:04 AM
do you need to have seasons
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 1:22 PM
Thanks You!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 10:32 AM
Very nice idea but what is this farm contest?